9th June 2018, 08:26 PM
Nandini Shet

After B.Com and M.Com what to do study further in order to become a Primary School Teacher?

Can a Commerce student become a Primary School Teacher after completion of M.Com? If not, then which course should I do in order to get a job in Primary School as a Teacher? I have completed B.Com and M.Com.

11th June 2018, 02:11 AM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: After B.Com and M.Com what to do study further in order to become a Primary School Teacher?

To become a primary school teacher it is compulsory to have a degree of B.Ed/D.Ed from a recognized university.
After completing any degree in both which is mentioned above you will be eligible to apply for TET, CTET, BTET and many more exams.
11th June 2018, 01:09 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: After B.Com and M.Com what to do study further in order to become a Primary School Teacher?

If you want to become teacher in primary school you have to appear and qualify for CTET examination.

CBSE conducts CTET examination for recruitment as teacher in government schools.

The required minimum qualification is that candidate must have passed higher secondary certificate and have diploma or bachelor degree in education degree.

For more information about examination visit at www.ctet.nic.in.
11th June 2018, 03:16 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

You need to have D.Ed or B.Ed course to appear in entrance examination conducted for recruitment as teacher in primary school.

The eligibility to appear in examination is that candidate must have higher secondary qualification with D.Ed qualification.

Examination is conducted by CBSE and State Education Board.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?