22nd July 2016, 09:57 PM
Unregistered

Is it a good decision to study BBA/BBM?

I have got 66.5 marks in intermediate with MPC stream in 2015. I am interested to study BBA/BBM in UG. Is this a correct decision or not? Please send me reply to my email id
[email protected]. Thanks.

23rd July 2016, 12:55 AM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Is it a good decision to study BBA/BBM?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have got 66.5 marks in intermediate with MPC stream in 2015. I am interested to study BBA/BBM in UG. Is this a correct decision or not? Please send me reply to my email id
If you are planning to pursue MBA course in future, then definitely it is a good decision to study BBA/BBM course. By studying BBM course you can develop your capabilities and skills in Management field. Apart from this you can also learn variety of areas such as Human Resources, operation, finance, and marketing etc. which make you easily study MBA course without any difficulties.
23rd July 2016, 12:30 PM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

BBA is a good choice to make a career if you are interested in the Business or have a family business and want to take part in that.

Yes, it is true that pursuing mere BBA will not get you a promising job according to the present market trend since there are many engineering graduates searching for the same jobs so the MNCs hire them as their employees.

To get a good job in the field of computers you have to pursue the MBA.

Many MNCs hire MBA graduates as the system analyst and pay them about 3-4 lacs per annum as per the present trend.
23rd July 2016, 12:42 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Yes, Bachelor of Business Administration is a good course and career oriented one. This is a professional course of three years duration in Business Administration. After completion of this exam, there is good job opportunities in private firms and organizations. However, the best option is to pursue Master of Business Administration for better salaried and high profile jobs.

You can pursue your MBA course from top recognized institute of India like Indian Institute of Management through Common Admission Test. For CAT, minimum of 50% marks in bachelor's degree is required. You can also apply for other entrance exams like MAT, SNAP, XAT etc.
23rd July 2016, 12:54 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

Yes, it is a good decision to study BBA/BBM. You can study MBA or any other course after BBA course, so you can choose BBA. The students can get into Marketing, Human Resource, General Management and Finance etc. in MBA after the BBA course. To study MBA in future, the BBA course is the best option to study in graduation. The BBA graduates can start his career as Executive, Associate, Business Development Manager & Assistant Manager in organizations like Manufacturing companies, Financial organizations, Export and Trading houses, Banks, PSUs, MNCs etc.
23rd July 2016, 08:39 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

BBA stands for Bachelor of Business Administration and BBM stands for Bachelor of Business Management. Both these courses are related to Business field. To be eligible to pursue BBA/ BBM course, you must have passed 12th standard or equivalent examination in any discipline from a recognised board. If you are interested to do Business in future or to go into Business field, it is best to study BBA/ BBM course.
24th July 2016, 01:16 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

It is always a good decision to study the course you are interested and inclined towards. Both the courses are good to opt for and you can very much attempt to pursue either of the courses and attain a good career ahead. Either of the courses deals with the education related to management studies. So, if you are interested in it, you should pursue the course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?