14th August 2016, 05:26 PM
Unregistered

What are my chances of placement in top MNC?

I completed CPT which is the entrance for CA and I tried for 3 long years for my second level of CA which is called IPCC leaving beside my graduation. Now I completed my graduation with 90 percent and intermediate with 91 percentage does it effect my placements in top MNC companies.

15th August 2016, 01:25 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are my chances of placement in top MNC?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I completed CPT which is the entrance for CA and I tried for 3 long years for my second level of CA which is called IPCC leaving beside my graduation. Now I completed my graduation with 90 percent and intermediate with 91 percentage does it effect my placements in top MNC companies.
As you mentioned you got over 90% marks in Intermediate and Graduation, you have very good chance of getting a job in MNCs. But you have spent nearly three years for the CA course, so you have to explain this to them at the time of interview. There are various Off Campus placement drives conducted by the companies in the recruitment. The candidates with over 60% marks in SSLC, HSC and Graduation are eligible for the interview. The selection process consists of Aptitude Test, Technical Interview and HR Interview.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?