19th December 2013, 06:30 PM
Unregistered

Becoming CEO from HR Executive in 7 years?

Dear Team,

I am Passionate to become CEO of the company within 7Yrs (Minimum 5Yrs).
Currently I am working as a HR Executive

22nd December 2013, 10:50 PM
Support
Forum Staff

Thumbs up Re: Becoming CEO from HR Executive in 7 years?

7 years seems to be a achievable target for CEO position in a company but I can say that it's really challenging target to achieve it. It needs lot of hard work and perseverance to be there..

Minimum 5 years? Will be highly impossible if at all you are exceptional in what you do with your work but again it's about the same factors which I talked about before which you need to cultivate in you every day when you in your work.

One more very important thing which you need to do to achieve this is "SACRIFICE", yes there will be overtime which you need to do at times when your boss asks to meet the targets and you won't be able to spend much time with family and friends.. but if you are going to be a smart worker then you will be able to balance between work an life without any issues.

Now what we mean by smart worker? It's very simple "Learning from experience". It's known 70% of your work is going to be the same which you have carried out from the previous experience. If you are going to be smart worker then you need to find out a way to fix and resolve the work in just few minutes rather learning things again and again.

Be open to communicate with your Seniors and find out the solution then and there when you get stuck up, do not push yourself more thinking that "I will resolve it by myself" because someone will feel bad about me if they come to know that I don't know about the work.. Everyone makes mistakes and only the smart workers will find a proper way to solve it in just minutes and you need to be the one who does the same so that you will achieve your target without much problem and difficulties..

So, to summarize it's all about your HARD WORK and PERSEVERANCE which is going to pay at end of day.. No matter 5 years or 7 years you can achieve the target to be a CEO if you are going to follow the two..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?