4th June 2012, 09:00 PM
Unregistered

What is the eligibility to become a CEO?

1,what is the eligibility to ceo & qulification?....pelase give me the information for the same

5th June 2012, 05:56 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the eligibility to become a CEO?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
1,what is the eligibility to ceo & qulification?....pelase give me the information for the same
CEO stands for Chief Executive Officer, There is no special eligibility criteria to become CEO, But most of the company hired to those who have good experience of a company, depth knowledge and completed his MBA Course from top business schools.

To become CEO of a company you need lots of Experience and you must have a good knowledge about Law, Finance and Management.

CEO himself can be the owner of the company or any other person.

The qualification is vary from company to company, But Master degree in Management is mostly Preferred for a CEO.

So, if your aim is to become CEO of any company, then please gain good experience of company and you have good knowledge regarding company Management problems.

So, please complete your Master degree in Management and have a good company experience.

1st August 2012, 11:56 AM
Unregistered

IF A PERSON DONE HIS CA THEN HE CAN ABLE TO STUDY FOR MANAGEMENT???

15th September 2012, 09:35 PM
AshwinKumar S.Hallikar

The CEO is the Chief Executive Officer and oversees all aspects of the of the corporation. A good CEO not only help direct the company, but also create a system where the company can thrive internally as well.

The CTO is the Chief Technical Officer and his/her role is to oversee all development and technology aspects of the company. The CTO works hand in hand with the CIO (Chief Information Officer) and CEO as well.

As far as eligibility and qualifications goes, it depends on the corporation that hires them. In general, vast experience, networking, and great leadership abilities are a given must aside from the obvious things like skills and talents.

19th September 2012, 01:23 PM
Unregistered

i have done M.Phil in journalism but no good oppertunity i have got?
Plz suggest me that how to get the right place & job.

28th September 2012, 06:10 PM
Unregistered

can a B.Com student do ceo

4th November 2012, 10:01 AM
Unregistered

if a person done ca what are his next steps to become a CEO?

15th November 2012, 10:17 AM
suraj391

[B][U]
CEO stands for Chief Executive Officer, There is no special eligibility criteria to become CEO, But most of the company hired to those who have good experience of a company, depth knowledge and completed his MBA Course from top business schools

The CEO is responsible for the success or failure of the company.

- The Main Duty of CEO's is to set the directions and Build a sound structure and culture in the company.

- The CEO sets budgets and strategy within the firm.

- A CEO has a strong connection between the employees of a company and its board of directors.

- CEOs create policies and carry out any specific actions that are recommended by the board.

thaxsssss

10th December 2012, 01:58 PM
Unregistered

if anybody complete his post MB with IT field. So can he think about ceo or not.

1st February 2013, 07:08 PM
Unregistered

Is CTO is job in software field?

1st February 2013, 10:08 PM
helper1

hello friend,

CEO is the Cheif Executive officer post which is the head of corporation and are responsible for providing the direction for the company and making the certain that goals are met.

Eligibility for the CEO :

1. for the CEO you must have a Bachelor or master degree .
2. Degree Field : Business administration or industry related field
3. Key skill required : Communication, Leadership and management skill
4.Additional Skill required : Ability to work under pressure, willingness to travel for work

so these are common eligibility for the CEO job post.

thank you!

11th April 2013, 11:19 AM
onlyforyou
Senior Member+++

Dear There,

The acronym for CEO is Chief Executive Officer.

A Chief Executive Officer(CEO) is the highest-ranking corporate officer (executive) or administrator in charge of total management of an organization.

An individual appointed as a CEO of a company typically reports to the board of directors.

The eligibility criteria required for the CEO are prescribed as below:-

* Completion of graduation or post-graduation from any accredited college or university related with industry or Business administration field.

* Contenders should have management, Communication, and Leadership skill.

* Contenders should have eligibility to travel for work or to work under pressure.

15th April 2013, 01:09 PM
shrish777
Senior Member+

Dear Aspirant,

The abbreviation of CEO is Chief Executive Officer.

The educational qualifications regarding with Chief Executive Officer are below mentioned:-

# Opponents must have finished their bachelor degree from any approved institution. or;

# Opponents must have finished their master degree from any approved institution.

# Business administration and industry related track should be in bachelor degree or master degree.

# Opponents must have ability to work under pressure and to travel for work.

# Opponents must have ability of leadership, management and communication.

Thanks.

13th October 2013, 03:24 PM
Unregistered

am persuing MCA now. And am selected for tcs company in campus placements. how can i become a CEO for a software company in future? what are the educational qualifications to become a CEO?

4th March 2014, 03:14 PM
Unregistered

I m bcom student.which course is suit for me to become a CEO? And what qualification needs?

14th September 2016, 02:02 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I am working as Sr.Accounts officer/Chief Accounts officer in BSNL organisation and having Twenty years experience in BSNL and also I did MBA(Fin) from alagappa university through Distance Education .Can I Eligible for CEO post in any company

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?