13th March 2013, 04:30 PM
Omprakash619786

Is it possible to become a CEO after B.Com?

Is that possible to do CEO after b.com if possible than what time consuming how much percent require and course fee

15th December 2015, 11:57 PM
ranjeet250490
Senior Member++++

Arrow Re: Is it possible to become a CEO after B.Com?

Yes, it is definitely possible to become a CEO after doing B.Com. However, not directly (until you open up a firm of your own and become a CEO yourself). As seen in other cases, a CEO is basically the Chief Executive Officer that handles the whole company/takes care of everything that is happening around on a much broader scale.

If you wish to become a CEO, you must aim at a particular industry first of all be it Retail, IT, Banking, Automobiles, FMCG, etc. and you have gain thorough knowledge about it. This ofcourse does not happen over night. You have to spend some good number of years in the industry to get that level of knowledge.

However, what basically creates the difference between a CEO and a Senior Manager is the qualification. Usually it is seen that people who have the right qualification often score above the people who just have experience. Thus, B.Com is just a 3 year course and one does not really mean to have a lot of knowledge through it. But the same person if he/she goes for an MBA, then things would be totally different.

MBA stands for Masters in Business Administration and is a couple of years duration course. It is highly demanded in the market since the curriculum they teach in this course is highly market oriented and helps in driving businesses.

Although one has to do a lot of struggle for getting through this course, the basic procedure goes as follows:

Initially the candidate has to apply for all the national level entrance exams such as: Common Admission Test, XAT, MAT, CMAT, GMAT, NMAT, SNAP, IIFT etc. These are all major reputed exams which are necessary to be cracked in order to get admission in top colleges. To name a few top colleges: IIM A, B, C, XLRI, FMS, IIFT, MDI Gurgaon, IMI, NMIMS, SIBM Pune, XIMB, IITs, etc.

Next round happens for the GDPI and upon successful selection of the candidates post this, the classes begin. A lot of extensive studies, project works, internships and more the students get placed with top firms at good positions. So, there onward we see that such people strive good in life and become company leaders in a few years. Hence, otherwise there is hardly any shortcut to becoming a CEO.
24th January 2018, 08:42 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it possible to become a CEO after B.Com?

I want to ask that what study to do after 12commerce to become a ceo ??
I heard to become a ceo we should have to do Bcom and MBA after that what i have to do can any knowledgeable person tell me . After Bcom and MBA what to study to become a Ceo
And is it neccesary to do Cs to become a ceo
Or is it helpful to do cs to become a ceo
10th November 2019, 04:49 PM
Unregistered

What are the exam we will be qualify? To become a CEO.
1st February 2021, 07:59 AM
Unregistered

Bachelor degree will be eligible to ceo
15th February 2021, 05:07 PM
Unregistered

Which is Course complited get ceo post in bcom students
3rd September 2021, 02:33 PM
Unregistered

After bcom and mba .can i become ceo of google
15th June 2022, 03:38 PM
Unregistered

Who can i become ceo?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?