26th February 2023, 02:42 PM
Unregistered

Being a geography honours graduate what should I do MCA or any other Computer programming course for a career in IT?

I have passed graduation in geography hons. I am interested in computer sector. By some reasons i can't be able to select computer science in graduation. Did i do mca now? Or any other master degree course in computer science sector. Currently i m doing some programming languages short term course. What is best for me to enter in computer sector.

26th February 2023, 08:19 PM
SidhuMoosewala

Default Re: Being a geography honours graduate what should I do MCA or any other Computer programming course for a career in IT?

If you are interested in pursuing a career in the IT industry, you can consider pursuing an MCA or other computer programming courses. MCA is a postgraduate program that provides comprehensive knowledge of computer science and applications. The program covers various areas such as software development, programming, database management, web development, networking, and security.

If you are looking for a shorter-term option, you can also consider pursuing a diploma or certification course in computer programming, which can provide you with specific skills and knowledge in a particular area. Some popular programming languages that you may want to consider learning include Java, Python, C++, and JavaScript.

It is important to keep in mind that the IT industry is highly competitive, and having a strong skill set and experience can be crucial for success. So, in addition to pursuing a degree or certification, you may want to consider gaining practical experience through internships, projects, or freelancing opportunities to increase your chances of getting hired in the field.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?