3rd August 2015, 11:20 AM
Unregistered

Is it possible for MCA graduate to get the job in Government sector?

MCA graduate can i get job in government sector and i have passed mca , now i want to get into government jobs can you guys help me out ..??
Mca with more than 50%.? What should I do now to get the job? Please do answer me soon!

3rd August 2015, 07:16 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible for MCA graduate to get the job in Government sector?

MCA - Masters in Computer Application is a three year post graduate course in which candidate understands both the theory and practical applications.

There are wide range of job opportunities in both public and private sectors due to the advancement of Information Technology.

These graduates can work as :

* System analyst.

* Project manager.

* System manager.

* Consultant.

* Internet expert.

Here are some of the government jobs to which these graduate can apply are given below :

* ECIL.

* DRDO.

* ISRO.

* SAIL.

* ONGC.

* IOCL.

* GAIL.

* BHEL.

* HAL.

You can also apply for various other government exams like :

* UPSC.

* SSC.

* Banking sector.

* Indian Railways.

* IAS.

* IPS.

* Postal department.

* IBPS.

* Indian army.

You can look for the various notifications which were released by union public service commission. Then you can apply for the respective post in which you wish to work for, the candidate should fulfill the eligibility criteria in order to apply for the post.
3rd August 2015, 07:55 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible for MCA graduate to get the job in Government sector?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
MCA graduate can i get job in government sector and i have passed mca , now i want to get into government jobs can you guys help me out ..??
Mca with more than 50%.? What should I do now to get the job? Please do answer me soon!
You have completed MCA degree so you are eligible for government sector jobs like Bank PO, Bank clerk and IT officer exam.

Those candidates who have completed graduation degree from a recognized university are eligible for IBPS and SBI clerk exam.

Your age should be in between 20 to 28 years.

Those candidates who have completed graduation degree from a recognized university are eligible for IBPS and SBI PO exam.

Your age should be in between 20 to 30 years.

Education qualification with eligible department:-

Degree in Computer Science/ Computer Applications/ Information Technology/ Electronics/ Electronics & Telecommunications/ Electronics &Communication/ Electronics & Instrumentation

OR

Post Graduate Degree in Electronics/ Electronics & Tele Communication/

Electronics & Communication/ Electronics & Instrumentation/ Computer Science/ Information Technology/ Computer Applications from a recognized University/ Institution .

OR

Graduate from a recognized university having passed DOEACC ‘B’ level

Age criteria :-

Your age should be in between 20 to 35 years.
4th August 2015, 12:21 AM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Yes, of course, it is possible for the master of computer application candidates to get jobs in the government sector.

~~The best option for MCA candidate is to become lecturer in government college after completion of MCA. For this a candidate must have 55% in master's degree and you need to apply for the National Eligibility test conducted by the UGC. You can also avail the Junior Research Fellowship by qualify NET and if your age is below 28 years.

Some other possibilities are:

~~You can appear for Civil Services exam for becoming IAS, IPS or IRS officer.

~~If you have interest in banking jobs, you can apply for the IBPS CWE exam.

~~ You can get jobs in defense sector if you appear for CDS if your age limit is below 25 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?