16th April 2014, 12:59 PM
Unregistered

Career options and competetive exams for Career after Geography honours?

I am persuing ba(honours) in geography from delhi university. Please guide me for career options and various competitive exams for career after my graduation. Thx

13th May 2014, 11:40 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Career options and competetive exams for Career after Geography honours?

Geography is one of the most demanding subject in modern world which have great prospective.The world is facing a shortage of efficient scholars in this field.Hence there is a great demand of aspirants in this field.You have many job options after completing higher studies in these fields.

You can pursue higher studies such as-
-MSc in Geography
You can go for phd programmes after completing post graduation.

You can get jobs in various sectors.Both public as well as private sector recruit candidates of these fields.You can have various job opportunities in sectors like:-
1.Insurance.
2.Marketing Sector.
3.Banking.
4.Software.
5.Cryptography.
6.Research,etc.

You can go teaching and lecturing profession in various schools,colleges and universities.One can find jobs of various posts under the central and state government through Union Public Service Commission,Staff selection commission,Indian Forest Services,Public sector Bank,State PCS,Indian Defense services etc.Post offices,LIC,public sector organizations also recruit candidates of this field.
6th April 2017, 05:03 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Career options and competetive exams for Career after Geography honours?

How can I get jobs after M.A. In geo and after getting job can I restart my higher courses?
29th January 2021, 07:55 AM
Unregistered

Which is the better subject between english and Geography honours
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?