18th October 2015, 06:47 PM
Unregistered

Best private sector job for MBA degree holder in Material management with 6 years experience?

Hi,

I am veeresh, I have done MBA in material managemnt & also i have experience of 6 years in MM. I want to apply for the best private sector job now.

Thanks,
Veeresh

Related Questions:
  1. Is MBA and EMBA equivalent Degree? Should I do EMBA degree? Can I apply for government sector job which require MBA after completion of my EMBA degree? I have 5 years experience in private sector industry.
  2. Job in private sector based on experience in public sector?
  3. Does correspondence MBA hold any value in Private Sector Jobs? Is it valuable only with work experience? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Is there any good job opportunity in government sector for MBA marketing degree holder? I have 20 years work experience
  5. Does working in R&D sector is counted as job experience while opting for MBA?
  6. What should I do to get a job in Private sector having 4 years Teaching experience and MCA?
  7. How can I apply for MBA Material Management Correspondence course?
  8. Private sector job with 2.5 years of work experience?
  9. Government/Public sector job after completing MCA with 1 year experience in private IT sector?
  10. Job in government or public sector after MBA and 9 years of work experience?
  11. Possibilities to get an amazing job in private sector having 3 years experience?
  12. Am I eligible to get a job in private sector bank after completion of B.Com and MBA?
  13. Can I do Ph.D in Industrial Pharmacy after completion of B.Pharm and with 14 years industrial experience?
  14. What would be best for me after passing MCA, Government or Private Sector?
  15. Is it possible for me to get private or government job at the age of 42 years?
  16. What are the jobs for MBA completing students in MNC's and private sector companies?
  17. Private sector job with 2.5 years of work experience or Bank PO job?
  18. Possibility to study MBA for a Diploma holder who has 4 years of work experience?
19th October 2015, 02:49 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Best private sector job for MBA degree holder in Material management with 6 years experience?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi,

I am veeresh, I have done MBA in material managemnt & also i have experience of 6 years in MM. I want to apply for the best private sector job now.

Thanks,
Veeresh

There are many jobs in the industry for you hence you have 6 years experience in the industry.

There is a job in a private company for the post of Assistant Manager Stores with some good salary.

There are also vacancies like Procurement Manager, Assistant Manager, Ware House Manager, Supply Chain Manager etc.

You can check the details in the job portals or the advertisements in the news papers.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?