30th May 2021, 10:17 PM
Unregistered

Business related to Electronics and Communication engineering? How to setup?

I am a b.tech student from electronics and communication engineering i would like to do business related to my branch how can i setup the business? What are business related to my stream?

6th June 2021, 03:00 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Business related to Electronics and Communication engineering? How to setup?

Designing and making printed circuit boards are the greatest business opportunities for the electrical engineers. The product has a high demand and tough market competition too. If you have prior experience and sound knowledge you can consider starting this business with moderate investment.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?