27th June 2015, 12:10 AM
Unregistered

Which stream is better to study among Computer Science Engineering and Electronics & Communication Engineering in B.Tech to study MBA and establish a Business?

Hello,
I want to do B.Tech and then MBA. So which B.Tech stream is better in between Computer Science Engineering and Electronics and Communication Engineering?So that my B.Tech degree will be useful for me to set up a Business after my MBA?

Related Questions:
  1. Names of the universities through which I can complete my B.Tech in Haryana? I have passed diploma in Mechanical
  2. Best stream to study among Mechanical, Computer, Electronics & Communication, Civil, Chemical and Automobile in Diploma in Engineering course?
  3. Best 25 colleges offering EC department?
  4. Chances to study B.Tech in Abroad for Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering student?
  5. Which are the courses available in UP?
  6. How can I apply to study B.Tech in Aeronautical Engineering after completing Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering?
  7. Possiblity to study B.Tech(Computer Science Engineering) for Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering Diploma student?
  8. List of top colleges and maximum TANCET marks required to join them?
  9. Which branch has better job opportunities? What is the future of ECE or CSE? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. How can I get admission to study B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) if completed Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering?
  11. How can I study B.Tech in Abroad after completing Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering?
  12. Possibility to study B.Tech in Marine Engineering through Lateral Entry after completing Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering?
  13. List of the B.Tech colleges which offer SAARCH countries students B.Tech degree?
  14. What is the portion of ECE branch?
  15. Which colleges can I get admission in Delhi or Noida having done MCA from UPTU and secured 74%?
  16. How to study MBA after completing B.E computer science and engineering
  17. Where should I study MS in Abroad if pursuing B.E.(Electronics & Communication Engineering)?
  18. How many seats are there in Cochin University and Technology?
29th June 2015, 06:00 PM
pjgp

Default Re: Which stream is better to study among Computer Science Engineering and Electronics & Communication Engineering in B.Tech to study MBA and establish a Business?

Both the course which you want to study are not helpful for MBA course. To get good idea about business administration you have to study BBA course.
But by doing b.tech you have lot of opportunities to get government job. Through CSE you get software jobs only but through ECE you can get both software as well as hardware jobs.
So,opt for electronics and communication engineering.
29th June 2015, 10:02 PM
mwh

Default Re: Which stream is better to study among Computer Science Engineering and Electronics & Communication Engineering in B.Tech to study MBA and establish a Business?

Both the streams which you want to study in b.tech are not related to MBA.
But as you are interested in B.tech both Ece and Cse are good streams. By opting CSE You can get software jobs only but if you opt for Ece you can get job both in software and hardware.so it is better to Ece stream.
To get bright future after MBA,you should know tally.so join in tally and prepare basics for business management and accounting.
29th June 2015, 11:12 PM
sunilpati
Senior Member+++++

In Engineering Field all streams are better in their respective field , You have to choose your path what you want to do . As you are interested to MBA after your B.tech & then you will join your Business then it is good to join in Computer Science .

In this it will help you in Latest technology which also help you in your business in future.
30th June 2015, 01:04 AM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Computer Science Engineering is better than Electronics and Communication Engineering looking at your goals.
You want to do MBA so your B.Tech Degree stream does not matter that much but among the two options that you have presented here Computer Science Engineering is the better option among the two.
So prepare yourself to accomplish your goals and make sure that you start preparing for the Entrance Examination of MBA from 3rd year itself to get a very good score so that you can study the course of MBA from the Best Colleges in India.
1st July 2015, 12:43 AM
reconnect

Both the fields are good. but if you have more interest in software field then, you can choose computer science. Also the scope of Computer Science is more than Electronics.

Computer Science will help you in MBA. Because it is based on the new technologies.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?