19th February 2015, 10:06 AM
Unregistered

Can I become a Lecturer if completed Post Graduation through correspondence?

Will I ll be eligible to become a lecturer if I do my post graduation through correspondence? What is the eligibility criteria for applying lecturer post? If I am not eligible what should be the next step which I need to do to become a lecturer?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I become a Lecturer if I have done my post graduation through correspondence mode?
  2. Will I be eligible for lecturer post if I do post graduation course through correspondence?
  3. How to do B.Ed course by correspondence method? I have completed PG in Botany
  4. How to become a professor in college after graduating with pass class? Can I appear for B.Ed?
  5. How to apply for lecturer post after completing graduation?
  6. What's qualification required for the lecturer post in degree colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Am i eligible for Ph.D? I've completed my graduation and post graduation through correspondence
  8. How can I get admission to study correspondence PhD in Physics being a Lecturer? -- [New]
  9. Am I eligible for the post of lecturer in government polytechnic colleges? What's the applying procedure for the same? I've completed B.E(ECE)
  10. Am I eligible for the post of lecturer in government polytechnic colleges? I have completed MCA but degree with Chemistry
  11. Am I eligible for the post of lecturer in government polytechnic colleges
  12. Which option is suits on me MBA(IT+HR) or M.Sc IT through correspondence? I have done diploma in software engineering from NIIT and graduation in B.Sc IT through correspondence
  13. Am I eligible for the post of government polytechnic college?
  14. Post graduation through open learning is beneficial for Lecturership in future?
  15. Is completing Ph.D through correspondence valuable? I've completed my M.Tech and currently working in an MNC
  16. Though my post graduation is in English can I appear for Mass Communication?
  17. M.Phil/M.Sc in correspondence after post graduation in Biochemistry?
  18. What should I do either MBA or M.Tech through correspondence? Suggest list of colleges for that
20th February 2015, 10:50 AM
bablurocks

Default Re: Can I become a Lecturer if completed Post Graduation through correspondence?

If You complete your PG course from distance learning programme and

If your degree is recognized by UGC,you are fully eligible to be a Lecturer.

The condition is that you will have to complete National Eligibility Test.

If you succeed this test,you will be entitle to apply for Lecturer for any colleges of India provided there is vacancy published by the concerned college/University.

Meanwhile you can join any private college for Lecturership as per the requirement of the college.
26th January 2016, 04:10 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I become a Lecturer if completed Post Graduation through correspondence?

I completed master degree in hindi ignou university.my percentage 59.but i confusue because when i completed bachelor degree i not in major hindi.can i apply lacturer post?
29th January 2016, 05:03 PM
kribesh

Once you have completed the UGC-NET criteria,you are fully eligible to become a lecturer.NET stands for National Eligibility test which is a national level entance exam to qualify for admissions in Ph.D and university level teaching jobs in India.So the only thing you have to do is to clear NET.
14th April 2017, 11:53 AM
Unregistered

I have completed m.com course and also completed k-set exam with this courses shall i apply for pu lecturer job or i need to do B.ED Course compulsory
23rd May 2017, 08:36 AM
Unregistered

My qualifications are BA in English MA through distance education are only. Can i work as a lecturer in private college then what will the salary
1st September 2017, 04:10 PM
Unregistered

I have compete B.sc B.ed M.A in Education through distance & working as a tet teacher in upper primary school. Can I eligible for a lecturer in B.ed college,if not then what will have to do !
17th July 2019, 01:22 AM
Unregistered

Does we have to select any course to pursue m.com as we selct in pursuing mba in hr or mba in finance ...do we have to select like this for pursuing m.com
6th August 2019, 08:28 PM
Unregistered

Can i become a lecturer if i have done my Msc in correspondence
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?