14th November 2015, 07:07 AM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for Lecturer job in private polytechnic college? In which entrance exam I have to appear?

Hai I am a BE graduate in EEE department. Now I am pursuing as a lecturer in private polytechnic college. I want to be a lecturer in government polytechnic. What is the procedure to apply and what is the name of exam? How to prepare?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure followed to get a lecturer job in private polytechnic colleges?
  2. Eligibility criteria for Job as Lecturer in Government Polytechnic college and Procedure to apply?
  3. Eligibility criteria for Job as Lecturer in Government Polytechnic college? Procedure to apply?
  4. What is the procedure to follow for getting a lecturer job in goverment polytechnic college?
  5. Eligibility criteria for Job as Lecturer in Government Polytechnic college? Procedure to apply for Lecturer vacancies in Government Polytechnic Colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Eligibility for post of Lecturer in government polytechnic college? Procedure to apply?
  7. What is the procedure followed for applying lecturer job in government polytechnic college?
  8. What's the eligibility criteria for the post of lecturer in Government Polytechnic college? What's the applying procedure?
  9. How to do lecturer job in government polytechnic college or private college after completing B.E ECE
  10. Whether MCA graduate is eligible to become an Assistant professor in B.Sc(Computer Science) colleges?
  11. How to apply for Lecturer job in Private Polytechnic colleges?
  12. How to apply for government polytechnic lecturer job? Books to study for entrance exam?
  13. Is it a good idea to do a job as a lecturer in Government Polytechnic Colleges in Delhi? How to apply and what are the requirements to become a lecturer in Polytechnic colleges?
  14. How to join in lecturer in government polytechnic college after completing MSc Applied Electronics
  15. Can I apply for TRB Exam for Lecturer Job in Polytechnic college having completed B.Tech in IT? Procedure to apply for this Exam?
  16. Eligibility criteria for a job as a lecturer in government polytechnic college in Gujarat? Procedure to apply for lecturer vacancies in government polytechnic colleges?
  17. How to get government polytechnic lecturer job after completign B.E EEE with 78% marks
  18. Shall I apply for government polytechnic Lecturer job? Procedure to apply for that job?
29th July 2016, 05:10 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Lecturer job in private polytechnic college? In which entrance exam I have to appear?

Is there any restriction on qualification required to work as a lecturer in private junior colleges approved by intermediate board.
4th March 2020, 10:40 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Lecturer job in private polytechnic college? In which entrance exam I have to appear?

How to get lecturer job in private polytechnic college
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?