12th May 2011, 03:21 PM
Unregistered

Is there any scope to apply for some kind of job in private firm?

i am a science graduate with 2nd class. right now i am serving as a mathes teacher in private school.is there is any scope to apply for some kind of job in private firm which will accept untrained frasher.if so please help me.

25th June 2011, 12:41 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any scope to apply for some kind of job in private firm?

Right now you are working as a teacher in a private school, so why do you want to leave this job? Please tell us that, so that we can understand where your interest is. There are of private companies in the country who are providing jobs to science graduates who are freshers. Please tell us in which locality you are looking for a job. This will help us to guide you properly.
25th June 2011, 08:13 PM
Ramjash
Member+

Default Re: Is there any scope to apply for some kind of job in private firm?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i am a science graduate with 2nd class. right now i am serving as a mathes teacher in private school.is there is any scope to apply for some kind of job in private firm which will accept untrained frasher.if so please help me.
Dear Friend,

Nowadays in private firm there are many job. For science graduate this opportunity is much better than other.

Please keep a watch on newspapers and other possible information to get your goal.

You can registered yourself in any placement agency also for speedup.

Regards,

Ramjash
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?