1st September 2011, 04:52 PM
voleti.neelima

How can I attend the interview of ICICI Bank exam?

I have cleared the ICICI PO APTITUDE test , now I am going to attend the group discussion and interview on sep 3 , pls give me some important things on how to attend the interview and pls send it to my email

18th February 2012, 10:09 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I attend the interview of ICICI Bank exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by voleti.neelima View Post
I have cleared the ICICI PO APTITUDE test , now I am going to attend the group discussion and interview on sep 3 , pls give me some important things on how to attend the interview and pls send it to my email
An interview round comprises of question regarding you personal attributes, reason for you to coming in banking sector, and all those which can make the interviewer gauge your qualities and capabilities.The main objective of an interview is to find out how the applicant comes out from crucial and uncomfortable situations with calm and composure.
You need to prepare yourself for questions which comprises of technical terms of banking. For this you can refer to some good books for banking interview which will guide you properly and set you for the interview round.
As per group discussion rounds you need to practice a bit as it is for a limited period of time and other candidates will try to make impression. Always make your presence felt. Try to put your perspective on the topic which are related to the discussion.
24th February 2013, 05:45 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I attend the interview of ICICI Bank exam?

why we choose icici banking sector
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?