31st July 2021, 12:40 AM
Unregistered

Can I get English Teacher job in Singapore having finished MA and BEd?

I finished my MA B. ED in degree in tamilnadu now state of in India. The at present I am getting government salary. Can I get a job in Singapore. How do to apply for that job. I am wanting to get the job. How much salary and I get. Now I I am getting government salary the free salary and 34, 000 the in Indian food government is as a PG. Assist staff in tamilnadu state

14th April 2023, 02:21 AM
SheldonPatrickEverson

Default Re: Can I get English Teacher job in Singapore having finished MA and BEd?

To get a job in Singapore, you need to have the necessary qualifications and skills that are in demand by employers in Singapore. Additionally, you will also need to obtain a valid work visa or employment pass to legally work in Singapore.

As an Indian citizen, you can explore job opportunities in Singapore through various channels such as online job portals, social media, recruitment agencies, and through contacts in the industry. You may also contact companies directly to inquire about job openings and their application process.

Before applying for a job, research the company and the job requirements thoroughly to ensure that you meet the eligibility criteria. It's also important to prepare a strong resume and cover letter that highlights your qualifications, skills, and experience.

Regarding the salary, it varies depending on the company, job role, and your qualifications and experience. Generally, salaries in Singapore are higher than those in India, but the cost of living is also higher.

To obtain a work visa or employment pass, you will need to meet the eligibility criteria set by the Singaporean government, which includes having a valid job offer from a Singaporean employer, relevant educational qualifications, and work experience. You can visit the official website of the Ministry of Manpower, Government of Singapore for more information on the visa application process and eligibility criteria.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?