17th July 2011, 07:39 PM
lynnpathein

Is it possible to work as a teacher in Singapore after M.A English Degree?

Hello
I m the holder of M.A (English) degree. Now, I am working as a tutor of English in the department of English in Myanmar University. I want to apply for the job in Singapore. Is it possible for me to work as a teacher in Singapore???

7th November 2011, 01:31 AM
swapan100
Senior Member++

Default Re: Is it possible to work as a teacher in Singapore after M.A English Degree?

dear friend,

yes it is possible but you should complete your teacher degree from a reputed institution only after that you can get job in sigapore.
so
best of luck.
21st January 2012, 05:02 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it possible to work as a teacher in Singapore after M.A English Degree?

i have finishes my MA in english literature from tamilnadu university India and got my TESOL[TEACHING ENGLISH AS SECOND LANGUAGE] certificate from US.Can i work as a teacher in Singapore
20th January 2013, 08:12 PM
Unregistered

i have completed my MA english literature in periyar university , salem .. can i work as a teacher in singapore
13th June 2013, 11:18 PM
Unregistered

i've finished my B.Ed and MA english lit in bharadhidhasan university,(trichy)Tamilnadu.. can i work as a teacher in singapore and i'm a girl ... Is it safe for me?
12th August 2013, 12:35 AM
Unregistered

I'm now a first year M.A(English) student attending at University of University.The thing I want to know is ---can I have the chance to work as an English teacher in Singapore after I've finished my master degree in English.
23rd December 2013, 07:57 AM
Unregistered

I have done MA in english from kurukshetra university kurukshetra and B.ED from jammu university. Can i get primary teacher job in Singapore?
19th March 2014, 12:15 AM
Unregistered

Hi
This is bhagya.

I completed bachler of science and bachler of education and masters in English literature.
Can l get teaching job in Singapore? I am Lvp holder in Singapore.
8th March 2015, 09:23 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible,i have completed M.a 5in english and D.t.ed..can i get teacher job at singapore?..by saranya..
21st November 2017, 11:37 AM
Unregistered

Now I am doing B.Ed(regular course) and completed B.A English. I want to join the Master of arts in English in Singapore university. So what is the procedure to join the course?
3rd December 2017, 01:51 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my masters in English and B.ed form Pt Ravishankar Shukla University and also have two years experience of teaching in a school as a TGT teacher. Can I get a job in Singapore ???
21st August 2018, 08:42 AM
Unregistered

Hi , I did my tenth,inter and BA in Telugu medium after that I did my MA English literature in SV University in Tirupati ,and I have been working as an English faculty for four years in an Engineering college ,my question is am I eligible to work as an English teacher in any foreign countries/gulf?. please let me know .it's very urgent and important .my email address is, [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?