19th April 2016, 01:16 AM
Unregistered

Can I get job in CTS after HR round with 6.4 CGPA in B.E. while cleared AMCAT?

Dear Friends,
I have cleared AMCAT and have been called for an Interview by CTS. I have 6.4 CGPA in B.E. But the eligibility criteria is 6.5 CGPA. Will I be offered job if I clear the HR round? Please reply to me immediately.

22nd April 2016, 08:31 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get job in CTS after HR round with 6.4 CGPA in B.E. while cleared AMCAT?

The eligibility criteria for CTS is - you need to have 60% in the entire career. So, your CGPA will be converted to the equivalent percentage. If your college follows 10 point scale then your percentage will be 65%. So you will be eligible for employment opportunity if you clear the HR round. Usually the third party Aspiring Minds keep the criteria as 6.5 CGPA to filter out the candidates more for the interview round even though the criteria for CTS is 6 CGPA or 60%. Hence if you clear the HR round as you have been called for the interview, you will get employment opportunity in CTS.
25th September 2019, 10:44 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get job in CTS after HR round with 6.4 CGPA in B.E. while cleared AMCAT?

Can i apply cts with6 cgpa in class 10, class 12-64% and b.tech 6.83
3rd August 2021, 11:48 AM
Unregistered

How to calculate Percentage from VTU CGPA for Cognizant GenC Next hiring process?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?