1st June 2015, 11:55 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to get job in good company like TCS if I have 8 CGPA?

Hello,

I am a 3rd yr cse stdnt,nd i hv cgpa of 8..cn i get placement in a gud it cmpny lyk tcs? If dre r s ny back in any semester n it s cleared dn does it cn effect in placement? Can you please provide me the details which I need to follow to get the job in TCS?

2nd June 2015, 09:05 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to get job in good company like TCS if I have 8 CGPA?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,

I am a 3rd yr cse stdnt,nd i hv cgpa of 8..cn i get placement in a gud it cmpny lyk tcs? If dre r s ny back in any semester n it s cleared dn does it cn effect in placement? Can you please provide me the details which I need to follow to get the job in TCS?
Yes, it is possible to get job in good company like TCS because your your CGPA marks is 8.

Required percentage of marks throughout the studies for TCS is 60%. You should not have any pending backlog. Candidates having more than two years gap throughout the studies are not eligible for TCS recruitment.

Pattern for TCS written test:-

1. Quantitative /analytical reasoning (20 questions)
2. Verbal ability (20 questions)
3. Technical section (10questions)
2nd June 2015, 12:43 PM
Uthradhi
Senior Member+

Default Re: Is it possible to get job in good company like TCS if I have 8 CGPA?

No, it won't affect your placement if you have backlog in your previous semester. If you are cleared the backlog, then there is no problem in that. You are absolutely eligible to apply for TCS. You have good CGPA. So, you have plenty of opportunities in campus placement. To get a job in TCS, you have to clear the three rounds and they are: Aptitude Test, Technical Interview followed by HR Interview. So be prepared for that. Aptitude section has a Quantitative Aptitude Questions, Logical Reasoning and Essay Writing. Negative marks will be applicable for every wrong answer. Technical Interview has a basic programming questions from Java, C, C++, Data structure, Operating System and Database Questions.
7th June 2015, 01:39 AM
arunpcst

Thumbs up Re: Is it possible to get job in good company like TCS if I have 8 CGPA?

I think percentage doesn't matter in it sector knowledge plays very important role in IT sector. percentage is secondary part but you have deep knowledge of IT field you must get a nice job.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?