19th April 2016, 01:17 AM
Unregistered

What kind of questions are asked in HR round of CTS Off-Campus Drive?

Hi Sir,
Kindly tell me what are the HR questions ask in HR round of CTS Off-Campus Drive? Please let me know about this immediately. Waiting for your reply!

Related Questions:
  1. What kind of questions are asked in HR round of Wipro On-Campus Drive? How can I give answers of these questions?
  2. What kind of questions are asked in HR round of Deloitte Off-Campus Drive?
  3. What kind of questions are asked in Technical round of CTS On-Campus Interview?
  4. What kind of questions are asked in HR round of Infosys Off-Campus Drive? Tips to prepare for this Drive?
  5. What kind of questions are asked in Technical round of TCS Off-Campus Drive? Tips for preparation?
  6. What kind of questions are asked in HR round of Infosys on-campus drive? How many rounds are left after HR round?
  7. Technical questions will be asked in HR round of Infosys Off-campus Drive? What kind of Technical questions will be asked?
  8. What kind of questions are asked in Wipro Technologies Off-Campus Drive? Pattern of this Off-Campus Drive?
  9. What kind of questions are asked in HR round of Tech Mahindra on-campus drive?
  10. What kind of questions are asked in HR round of Mubble Networks Off-Campus Drive for Associate Product Developer post?
  11. What kind of questions are asked in HR round of TCS Off-Campus Drive? Company profile of TCS?
  12. What kind of questions are asked in GD round of WIPRO Off-Campus Drive? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. What kind of questions are asked in HR round of Tech Mahindra Off-Campus Drive in Vishakapatnam? Pattern of this Off-Campus Drive?
  14. What kind of questions are asked in HR round of Infosys Off-Campus Drive for PHP Developer post?
  15. What kind of questions are asked in Technical round of Wipro off-campus drive?
  16. What kind of questions are asked in IBM Off-Campus Drive for a BCA graduate?
  17. Detailed information about the Technical round of CTS On-Campus Drive?
  18. Can I appear in CTS off-campus interview within 6 months if rejected through on-campus drive?
21st April 2016, 10:07 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What kind of questions are asked in HR round of CTS Off-Campus Drive?

Kind of Questions asked in HR Round of CTS Off Campus Drive:

Here are the several questions which are frequently asked in HR Round of CTS Off Campus Drive. Although there are many questions, we cannot say the questions which may be asked for you as those varies from candidate to candidate. Try to prepare for below mentioned questions asked in HR Round.

* What is Armstrong Program ?
* Tell me about yourself
* What is overloading and overriding ?
* Some simple Questions from your Resume
* Whether you are willing to relocate ?
* What is the difference between Microprocessor and Micro controller?
* Questions on College Projects
* Questions on Hobbies
* What is your Life Vision ?
* Some Basic CS based questions
* Write a Program for Sum of N Numbers
* Why did you choose Engineering ?
* What are your negative points
* What is a web server ?
* What is OSI ?
* Is Oracle a DBMS or RDBMS or ORDBMS ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?