31st October 2016, 03:48 PM
kumarpramodkaushal

Can I get a job in Electrical companies after M.Tech?

Hello Sir, I am a student of B.Tech 2nd year with Electrical Engineering branch.
I want to know that can I get a job in Electrical companies after M.Tech? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for placements after M.tech in the companies that are coming for B.Tech recruitment in my college? I have scored above 70% marks in both year of M.Tech?
  2. List of electrical companies to apply for job after completion of diploma in electrical engineering? -- [New]
  3. List of private electrical companies for fresher electrical engineers?
  4. Companies in Ahmedabad offering job at core side for B.E. in Electrical Engineering student?
  5. How to get good Job in private Electrical Companies being a candidate having completed B.Tech with Electrical stream in Distinction?
  6. Which are the electrical companies offering to do project?
  7. Can I get a job in Electrical companies after M.Tech?
  8. List of companies offering recruitment to B.Tech Electrical Engineer in Vishakapatnam
  9. How can I apply for electrical engineer job?
  10. List of all electrical companies which can provide job for B.Tech Electrical engineering students?
  11. List of colleges available for doing M.Tech after completing B.Tech with 54% marks?
  12. Scope of Integrated M.Tech in Software companies? What should I do to get job in IT company?
  13. How may I switch into core from IT sector job in Chennai? I have done chemical engineering
  14. Colleges offering Mining courses in Andhra Pradesh? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. List of private electrical reputed companies in which I can apply for electrical engineer job?
  16. Fresher Diploma engineer can get job in Electrical field? List of Electrical companies in Ahmedabad?
  17. List of companies in which I can apply for job after passing electrical and electronics engineering with 55% marks?
  18. List of job openings in core electrical companies in Ahmadabad?
4th November 2016, 12:24 PM
Khurit
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I get a job in Electrical companies after M.Tech?

Yes, you can get a job after completing your graduation & post graduation. You can apply in different companies for different posts. You can apply for private as well as government jobs. Once you complete graduation, then register yourself at naukri.com for private jobs & buy the Employment news to get the update on government jobs.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?