31st October 2016, 08:06 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible for me to get a teaching job with IT experience?

I am Bsc maths 1st Rank holder in one of the reputed universities in India.After that I joined a software company(Indian MNC) as a software tester .At present I am having 5 years of IT experience.In between I have completed my MCA from IGNOU.
At present I want to change my career to teaching profession
Experts,could you please help me, What are the different options available for me

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to get teaching level job in polytechnic -- [New]
  2. B.Ed correspondence for B.Com graduates without teaching experience?
  3. Is it possible for me to get a government job after completing BSc with 5 years teaching experience?
  4. Do I need to have any teaching experience to do B.Ed through correspondence? List of universities which provide B.Ed correspondence course without any teaching experience?
  5. Eligibility For teaching in colleges after B.Tech and without having any teaching experience?
  6. What should I do to get a job in Private sector having 4 years Teaching experience and MCA?
  7. Will there be any Government Job Vacancies for me having done MA, B.Ed and many Diplomas in Computers along with teaching experience of Computer Science?
  8. How can I get a government job in Delhi in the field of Mathematics? Will my experience in Maths Teaching help me in any way?
  9. Possibility to get job in Kendriya Vidyalaya School for an experienced Teacher?
  10. Which course should I do to settle in Abroad having completed M.Sc Nursing with Teaching experience?
  11. Correspondence course in B.Ed from Mumbai which do not require teaching experience?
  12. Am I eligible for the government job after having 10 years of teaching field experience in high school?
  13. Is it reliable to get Ph.D degree from CMJ university? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Private sector job after completing MCA with 7 years of teaching experience?
  15. Job fields after Diploma(IT) and having 18 months of teaching experience
  16. Getting a teaching job without B.ed degree in private schools? How much salary can I expect?
  17. What should I do to get PRT job having four years of teaching experience?
  18. Job in Formulation Development or Teaching department for M.Pharma graduate?
1st November 2016, 01:57 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible for me to get a teaching job with IT experience?

You can become a teacher, which will be quite good for your future if you wish to opt for it and are interested in it.

For that you will have to have a B.Ed degree from a recognized university and will have to appear for NET/SET examination. After clearing the examination, you will be most eligible to apply for the post of a teacher in a recognized Institution.
4th November 2016, 03:17 PM
pruthvi12dba

Default Re: Is it possible for me to get a teaching job with IT experience?

Yes you can choose the teaching profession in schools as well as colleges.

* For School level teaching you have to do B.ed from a recognized university for both private and govt schools.
* For govt schools you need to clear the TET (Teachers Eligibility Test). After clearing this test you are eligible for govt schools.

* For College level teaching you need a M.phil degree from a recognized university.
* After that you need to clear NET/SET examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?