3rd July 2016, 01:24 PM
Unregistered

Can I get a job in INFOSYS, HCL, WIPRO and other leading companies if scored 92.3% in 8th semester of B.E CSE and have knowledge of six languages?

Hello guys, I have got aggregate 92.3% in 8th Semester of B.E Computer Science. My 12th and 10th marks percentage is 62 and 52 respectively. I have a very good communication skills and very good programming skills too and speak six language's. I want to know can I get a job in INFOSYS, HCL, WIPRO and other leading companies?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get job in Infosys, HCL or Wipro if secured 68% in 10th, 52% in 12th and 92.4% till 6th semester of B.E.(CSE)?
  2. Will i get a job in Infosys, HCL....and other companies. I have vey good marks in B.E but less in puc.
  3. Am I eligible for campus placement after scoring 85% in 10th, 59% in PU and 78% in B.E?
  4. Am I eligible for Infosys, TCS, HCL, Wipro companies after scoring 54.6% in 10th and 64.8% in 12th?
  5. Procedure to apply for Internship in Infosys, TCS, HCL, L&T, IBM, Syntel and Wipro for MCA 5th semester student?
  6. Am I eligible to apply for the job in TCS, Wipro, Infosys, Syntel and L&T Accentury after BCA from MJPRU? -- [New]
  7. What is the eligibility for Wipro, Satyam, TCS and any other IT companies to apply for job?
  8. How can I get job in Infosys, Wipro, IBP, L&T, TCS, CTS, HCL and Syntel being a B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student? Requirements and skills to get job in these companies?
  9. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in TCS, Wipro, CTS, HCL, NIT and IIT for B.Tech(CSE) 6th semester student in Delhi?
  10. In which MNC am I eligible to work?
  11. Procedure to apply for Internship in IBM, CTS, TCS, Wipro, Infosys, Syntel and HCL for B.Tech(IT) 7th semester student?
  12. Procedure to apply for Internship in IBM, Infosys, TCS, Syntel, Wipro, Tech Mahindra, HCL and L&T for MCA 3rd semester candidate?
  13. Placement papers of top companies like WIPRO, HCL, Infosys, TCS?
  14. How may I apply for 6 months training in my B.Tech(CSE) 8th sem? What's the applying procedure for companies like TCS, Infosys, Mphasis, IBM, Dell etc
  15. How to apply for internship in companies like TCS, IBM, Syntel, HCL, L&T, Infosys, Wipro? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Am I eligible to get job in TCS, Wipro, IBM, HCL, Accenture and Infosys with 55% in 10th, 68% in 12th and 70% till 5th semester of B.Tech?
  17. 6 months training in infosys, Wipro, HCL, Tech mahindra..
  18. Whether a Diploma engineer can get job in HCL, TCS, Infosys, Wipro, IBM, CTS etc.?
5th July 2016, 12:53 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get a job in INFOSYS, HCL, WIPRO and other leading companies if scored 92.3% in 8th semester of B.E CSE and have knowledge of six languages?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello guys, I have got aggregate 92.3% in 8th Semester of B.E Computer Science. My 12th and 10th marks percentage is 62 and 52 respectively. I have a very good communication skills and very good programming skills too and speak six language's. I want to know can I get a job in INFOSYS, HCL, WIPRO and other leading companies?
As per your 10th standard marks, you are eligible for Wipro recruitment only.

Eligibility criteria for Wipro, HCL and Infosys:-

Required percentage of marks throughout the studies for Wipro, HCL and Infosys are,

Infosys=65%
HCL=70%
Wipro=50%

You should not have any pending backlogs.

Candidates having more than two year gap throughout the studies are not eligible for Wipro, HCL, Infosys recruitment.
6th July 2016, 12:02 AM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get a job in INFOSYS, HCL, WIPRO and other leading companies if scored 92.3% in 8th semester of B.E CSE and have knowledge of six languages?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sorry, it is very difficult to get a job in the companies like Infosys, HCL, WIPRO with 52% marks in 10th standard. The marks eligibility conditions are given below;

-> The candidates who wish to join in Infosys should have scored over 60% marks in 10th, 12th and 70% in Engineering. They should not have any standing arrears at the time of selection process (Official website of Infosys).

-> The minimum marks needed to join in HCL is not less than 65% in 10th, 12th and B.E. The candidate should not have any standing backlog at the time of interview process (Official website of HCL).

- > The eligibility to apply for a job in Wipro is that the candidates should have scored over 60% marks in 10th, 65% marks in 12th and B.E (Official website of Wipro).
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?