7th October 2015, 01:36 PM
Unregistered

In which MNC am I eligible to work?

I am a bbm graduate with 55% puc with 75% and sslc with 70% so in which of the mnc company i am eligible to work.

15th July 2016, 03:53 PM
FRESHANSWERS
Senior Member+

Default Re: In which MNC am I eligible to work?

No you are not eligible to do work in MNC after BBM graduate with 55%, PUC with 75% and SSLC with 70%. You need to score minimum of 60% in Bachelor degree, 10th and 12th grades. Also you must have no backlogs at the time of apply. The selection of candidate will be done on the basis of Written exam, GD and HR Interview and Technical Interview.
3rd January 2018, 12:42 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir i have the work experience of 5 years in sales and marketing but the thing is i am not working from april 17 bcoz of my family personal issues, now where ever i am going they are rejecting me because of my age i am running 31 age now.kindly suggest me what to do
6th January 2018, 11:54 PM
MNB1234

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear sir i have the work experience of 5 years in sales and marketing but the thing is i am not working from april 17 bcoz of my family personal issues, now where ever i am going they are rejecting me because of my age i am running 31 age now.kindly suggest me what to do
You are young as 31 years of age is not an negative for job search.

First make an resume detailing about your education, job experience.

Apply for jobs through Job portals like naukri.com .

You can also get references from your ex company collegues who are working in different companies.

You can also apply for jobs in BPO and KPO sector.

Dont sit idle at home, try for jobs in companies like Genpact, EXL,

In these companies you can get jobs in sales domain.

Improve your communication skills.
15th March 2022, 10:34 PM
Unregistered

I completed my distance Degree Bsc I ligible software engineer
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?