18th November 2016, 08:02 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply for the job in TCS, Wipro, Infosys, Syntel and L&T Accentury after BCA from MJPRU?

Hello sir, I have completed BCA from MJPRU and got 63.3%. I scored in 10th and 12th 56% and 72% respectively. Am I eligible to apply for the job in TCS, Wipro, Infosys, Syntel and L&T Accentury?

Related Questions:
  1. Job in TCS, Wipro, Infosys, L&T etc after 55.67%, 72.62% and 63.01% in 10th, 12th and B.Tech respectively?
  2. Can I get job in TCS, Wipro Infotech, L&T Infotech, Accenture, IBM and Infosys if having 4 years of work experience in Syntel?
  3. Procedure to apply for Internship in Infosys, TCS, HCL, L&T, IBM, Syntel and Wipro for MCA 5th semester student?
  4. How to apply for internship in companies like TCS, IBM, Syntel, HCL, L&T, Infosys and Wipro?
  5. Am I eligible to get placed in TCS, INFOSYS and Wipro with 72% agregate in BE?
  6. How can I apply for Internship programme in TCS, IBM, HCL, L&T, Syntel, Infosys and Wipro being a MCA student?
  7. Internship in IBM, Syntel, Infosys, TCS, L&T and Wipro for B.Tech 5th semester student?
  8. How to apply for internship in companies like TCS, IBM, Syntel, HCL, L&T, Infosys, Wipro? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Procedure to apply for Internship in IBM, CTS, TCS, Wipro, Infosys, Syntel and HCL for B.Tech(IT) 7th semester student?
  10. Am I eligible to apply for a job in companies like TCS Infosys Wipro?
  11. Am I eligible for a job in L&T, TCS, WIPRO, Infosys?
  12. Procedure to apply for Internship in IBM, Infosys, TCS, Syntel, Wipro, Tech Mahindra, HCL and L&T for MCA 3rd semester candidate?
  13. When I will get the joining letter from TCS after off-campus placement? Should I join TCS instead of looking for job in Infosys, Syntel and HCL?
  14. How can I apply for internship in companies like TCS, IBM, Syntel, HCL, L&T, Infosys, Wipro? Any top companies that provide internship?
  15. Internship in L&T, Wipro, TCS, IBM, Syntel, Infosys and HCL for PGDM 1st year student?
  16. Can I get a job in Infosys, TCS, WIPRO or any other IT company after passing 10th with 63%
  17. Career options after completing BCA?
  18. How can I get job in Infosys, Wipro, IBP, L&T, TCS, CTS, HCL and Syntel being a B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student? Requirements and skills to get job in these companies?
20th November 2016, 10:48 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for the job in TCS, Wipro, Infosys, Syntel and L&T Accentury after BCA from MJPRU?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello sir, I have completed BCA from MJPRU and got 63.3%. I scored in 10th and 12th 56% and 72% respectively. Am I eligible to apply for the job in TCS, Wipro, Infosys, Syntel and L&T Accentury?
As per marks criteria, you are eligible for syntel and wipro recruitment.

TCS, Wipro, Infosys, Syntel and L&T Accenture are multinational companies.

Required percentage of marks throughout the studies for TCS,HCL, L&T and Accenture is 60% and Infosys is 65%. whereas, for Wipro and Syntel it's 50%.

Candidates should not have any pending backlog.

Candidates having more than two years gap in throughout the studies are not eligible for TCS, Wipro, Infosys, Syntel and L&T Accenturerecruitment.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?