18th June 2014, 10:01 PM
Unregistered

Will i get a job in Infosys, HCL....and other companies. I have vey good marks in B.E but less in puc.

Hey guys i am a 6th Sem B.E computer science student with an aggregate of 92.3% , i have scored 62% in 10th and 52% in 12th.
I have a very good communication skills and very good programming skills too, i speak six language's.
I need to know if i will get a job in INFOSYS, HCL, WIPRO.....nd other leading companies .
Please reply .

14th July 2014, 09:37 AM
Support
Forum Staff

Thumbs up Re: Will i get a job in Infosys, HCL....and other companies. I have vey good marks in B.E but less in puc.

Am afraid that you won't be eligible for freshers recruitment in companies like infosys, HCL, Wipro etc because they follow a strict eligibility criteria which as follows,

-> 60% through out studies i.e 10th, 12th and UG/PG degree.

-> No current backlogs.

-> Good technical and communication skills.

So, they expect that the candidate should have above 60% marks through out studies to be eligible for the selection process and since you have less than 60% in 12th you cannot apply for the jobs in those companies as fresher.

Never worry there are always second option in everything and now you need to concentrate on applying jobs for smaller scale companies where they look only the skills of the candidates and not the %. As you said you have strong communication and technical skills then for sure you will get jobs which are skill based. CLICK HERE!! to know some of the jobs which are open to apply. Just try to get more details on jobs from small companies from your friends and relatives who are already working in the company to refer you and start applying for them.

Once you gain 1-2 years of experience in the small scale company you can very well jump into the MNCs afterwards with your experience where at that time they won't expect your % to 60% above or so.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?