29th April 2015, 01:28 AM
Unregistered

Can I get job in L&T Infotech if secured 59.2% in 10th?

Sir,
My 10th percentage is 59.2%.
Whether I am eligible for getting job in L&T Infotech?
Please reply as soon as possible.
Thank you in advance.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to attend L&T Infotech On-Campus Interview if secured 78% in 10th, 57.88% in 12th and 72% in B.E.?
  2. Possibility to get job in L&T Infotech if secured 55% in 12th standard?
  3. Possibility to get job in L&T Infotech for a candidate who has secured 76% in 10th, 53% in 12th, 62% in B.Sc(Chemistry) and 8.5 CGPA in B.Tech(E&TC)? -- [New]
  4. Am I eligible to get job in WIPRO Infotech if secured 58% in 10th, 61% in 12th and 70% till 3rd year of B.Tech?
  5. Placement criteria in L&T Infotech for a candidate who has secured 53% in 10th, 74% in 12th but dropped 3 years after 12th for study B.Tech?
  6. Can I get job in L&T Infotech being a B.Tech Mechanical Engineer? Where is L&T Off-Campus Drive in Bangalore?
  7. Can I get job in TCS, Wipro Infotech, L&T Infotech, Accenture, IBM and Infosys if having 4 years of work experience in Syntel?
  8. How may I do MS in US after doing job for 1 year? How can I get a job in Infotech? I've completed B.Tech(EEE) in JNTUH
  9. Which is the best coaching institute in Chennai for SSC CGL preparation -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Is it easy to find a job in core companies for a girl? Should I prefer such kind of job? What would be career growth prospect?
  11. Can I do Clerical Job having secured 72% in 12th and 68% in 10th?
  12. Eligibility to apply for job in L&T Infotech for B.Tech(IT) graduate?
  13. What kind of job L&T infotech will provide for MSc CS candidates?
  14. Can I get job in IBM if secured 45% in 10th, 46% in 12th, 70% in B.Sc and 61% in B.Tech?
  15. Job opportunities in IT Sector for a candidate who has secured 70.5% in 10th, 58% in 12th and 85% in BCA?
  16. Chances to attend L&T Infotech Off-Campus Interview for a candidate who has secured 55% with a gap of 2 years in B.E.(CSE)?
  17. Can I get jobs in IT after OCP certification? What are the prospects of jobs after OCP?
  18. What to do having completed B.Com with 61% and having secured 68% in 10th and 69% in 10+2?
1st May 2015, 10:45 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get job in L&T Infotech if secured 59.2% in 10th?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,
My 10th percentage is 59.2%.
Whether I am eligible for getting job in L&T Infotech?
Please reply as soon as possible.
Thank you in advance.
As per marks criteria, you are not eligible L&T Infotech.

L&T Infotech is a reputed multinational company.

Required percentage of marks throughout the studies for L&T Infotech is,

L&T Infotech= 60%

Candidates having more than two years gap throughout the studies are not eligible for L&T Infotech recruitment.

Pattern for L&T Infotech written test:-

1. Quantitative /analytical reasoning (20 questions)
2. Verbal ability (20 questions)
3. Technical section (10questions)

Selection process for L&T Infotech recruitment:-

1. Aptitude test
2. Technical interview
3. Personal interview
1st May 2015, 12:27 PM
Uthradhi
Senior Member+

I am extremely sorry to say this you are not eligible to apply for L&T Infotech. Basic Educational qualification to apply for L&T Infotech, you must have obtained 60% marks in 10th, 12th, graduation and post-graduation from a recognized university. Those who have completed B.E/ B.Tech in Computer Science, IT, Electronics, Electronics & Telecommunication, Electronics & Instrumentation are eligible to apply. No standing backlogs are allowed to apply for this examination. Even M.E/ M.Tech may also apply for L&T Infotech. Maximum of one year of gap in studies are eligible to apply. So, as per your qualification, you are ineligible to apply.
1st May 2015, 08:34 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

No, you cannot get job in L&T Infotech with 60% marks in 10th Class, because the minimum required percentage is 60% marks in 10th class and throughout academics too. I am sorry to say that you are eligible to appear in L&T Infotech selection process with the mentioned percentage in 10th Class. The detailed educational qualification is given below,

Minimum Percentage required in 10th Class: 60% marks or above

Minimum Percentage required in 12th Class: 60% marks or above

Minimum Percentage required in Graduation: 60% marks or above

Remember, although you have secured 59.2% marks which is not at all equivalent to 60% marks and so you are not eligible to apply for L&T Recruitment Process.
2nd May 2015, 07:33 PM
end of query
Senior Member+

Hi
In order to get into the L&T infotech, you need to fulfill their eligibility condition which states that you should be having an academic record of 60% throughout.
By 60% throughout, it means that you should be having a minimum of 60% marks in your class X, class XII as well in your graduation.
And as you have said that you do not have a minimum 60% marks in your class X, hence it is difficult for you to take part in the recruitment drive of the company.
But you do not need to lose hope, as you have a bright chance of joining the company once you have an experience in your desired field.
All the best.
Thanks
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?