16th January 2013, 04:46 PM
Unregistered

What kind of job L&T infotech will provide for MSc CS candidates?

What kind of job L&T infotech will provide for M.Sc CS candidates? And also tell me about the work nature. Whether both M.Sc and MCA are same? Or they will see for partiality?

Related Questions:
  1. What kind of job is offered in L&T Infotech to M.Sc(Computer Science) candidate? What will be the salary? -- [New]
  2. Best choice after graduating in Chemistry?
  3. What kind of job will I get after doing MSc in Environmental Science? Is there any job recruitment in Bihar for EVS specialized students?
  4. How to get placed for core companies? What is the eligibility criteria?
  5. What kind of job can I get after completing MSc graduation in physics
  6. Job opportunities for BSc Chemistry or MSc Chemistry and what kind of jobs are available for BSc or MSc Chemistry in India and Middle East? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. How may I do MS in US after doing job for 1 year? How can I get a job in Infotech? I've completed B.Tech(EEE) in JNTUH
  8. What kind of job can I get after completing MSc in Computer Science?
  9. Should I go for a job or Msc Biotechnology after passing BSc Biotechnology? What are the chances for job?
  10. Recent L&T Infotech written test papers?
  11. What kind of job will I get after completion of MSc IT course
  12. What kind of job will I get after completing BSc, MSc, M.Tech, MS, Ph.D in Biotechnology?
  13. How can B.E ECE candidate get a job in merchant navy?
  14. What kind of job will I get after completing MSc Chemistry
  15. What kind of job will I get after completing MSc Maths?
  16. Can I get jobs in IT after OCP certification? What are the prospects of jobs after OCP?
  17. What kind of job will I get if I do BSc in India and MSc abroad in Genetics? How much will I earn after that?
  18. How to work in Agricultural government job after completing MSc Biotech?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?