19th December 2010, 07:00 AM
biswajit sil

Can I get jobs in IT after OCP certification? What are the prospects of jobs after OCP?

after OCP certification can i get jobs in IT.What are the prospect of jobs after ocp?i am doing my mca(4th sem).

11th May 2011, 10:22 PM
shoebahmed89

Default Re: Can I get jobs in IT after OCP certification? What are the prospects of jobs after OCP?

yes u can get job in IT sector. various infotech companies are hiring fresher individual as a software developer. MCA is a plus point as it incres the chances of getting job
e.g. Progressive Infotech : Trainee recruitment | BE/Btech or MCA with OCP Certification
14th July 2011, 01:28 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get jobs in IT after OCP certification? What are the prospects of jobs after OCP?

As far my understanding doing OCP is a very good decision and it's consider as the most responsible job in IT sector, but getting the job in ocp as an oracle dba is like searching a needle in dark..So, friend I am not trying to get you done but if you try your level best and have so much reference for an oracle dba..then surely you can fo for it..But remember without reference you will suffer a lot
18th November 2011, 04:44 AM
Unregistered

I passed BCA and i wants to do ocp so please give me ans can i get job?
25th April 2012, 12:57 AM
Unregistered

i am a arts graduate and i done MCM after that and i also have 3 years experience in tech support and know i am doing oracle DBA.
can i get job in it ?????
29th May 2013, 04:28 PM
Unregistered

Can I get jobs in IT after OCP certification? What are the prospects of jobs after OCP?
14th March 2014, 04:53 PM
Unregistered

I have done B.sc(Electronocs). Now i m doing Oracle. What is the chance of getting job in this field?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?