23rd December 2014, 11:20 PM
Unregistered

Can I get job in Microsoft if studying in B.Tech(CSE) 2nd year? Job location of Microsoft in India?

Respected Sir
i am in B.Tech cse in my 2nd year
and m eager to work in microsoft
i want to know my stream is eligible???????
and also where in india microsoft recruit?

24th December 2014, 07:38 PM
Support
Forum Staff

Thumbs up Re: Can I get job in Microsoft if studying in B.Tech(CSE) 2nd year? Job location of Microsoft in India?

GETTING JOB IN MICROSOFT WITH B.TECH CSE:

It's not possible to get the job in Microsoft just in your 2nd year of the course. Usually they take up fresh candidates towards 3rd year end or in there final year of the course. Getting a job in Microsoft requires a lot of technical and communication skills in an individual, they come for camps placements only in reputed institutions like IIT's and A grade colleges. So, if you are one among them then it's possible to get a chance to attend the interview process if not it's pretty much tough to get the job in Microsoft.

Microsoft looks for candidates who are self driven meaning who have the potential to be more creative and create new ideas and products so make sure that you come out with some good projects in your 3rd and final year so that you can portray that in the interview which clearly shows your skills and talent.

It would be better that you first work on this topic and then later check on the possibilities of getting to the Microsoft interview. If you wanted to get job in MNCs like TCS, Satyam, Wipro, Accenture etc.. then it won't be that tough as they use to come for campus placement in almost every college but it's good that you have your ambition and make sure that you get it. Some of the basic eligibility criteria required for Microsoft placement is as follows,

-> 70% above through out studies 10th, 12th and UG/PG degree.

-> No current backlogs.

-> Good technical and communication skills.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?