11th September 2021, 10:22 PM
Unregistered

Can I get job in a private company after doing plus two from NIOS?

I completed plustwo from nios bord i did degree from calicut university Can i get jobs private companies in Kerala

14th September 2021, 01:52 PM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get job in a private company after doing plus two from NIOS?

Yes, if you passed in genuine way from NIOS it is valid to pursue any higher education or applying for any jobs. NIOS is a valid board run by MHRD of India.
14th September 2021, 07:31 PM
Msdhoni02

Can I get job in a private company after doing plus two from NIOS?

• Merchant navy.

• Forest Department.

• Indian Railways.

• Photographer.

• NGOs.
14th September 2021, 07:32 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Can I get a job in a private company after doing plus two from NIOS?

Content Writing. It is really a good job for all those students who have impressive writing skills.
Tutor.
BPO.
Data Entry Operator.
Primary School Teacher.
Police Department.
Indian Army.
15th September 2021, 03:59 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can get a job in a private company after doing plus two from NIOS. NIOS is formally known as The National Institute of Open Schooling and the board is recognized by all universities and education institutions in India. NIOS is a government-authorized board. Any board by itself has no power to provide you a job, it all depends on your graduation or post-graduation degree and your skillset through which you can get the job whatever field you choose as per your qualification.
15th September 2021, 04:07 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

--- Yes, you can get job in private company after pursuing your 12th standard from NIOS board because National Institute of Open Schooling is a recognised board and it is accepted everywhere in our country weather in private or government sector.
But after passing 12th standard they are very less chances that you will get private job because the minimum educational qualification required to work in a private company is graduation in any discipline from a recognised university or Institute.
So, I would like to suggest you to complete your graduation in the field in which you are interested.
15th September 2021, 04:44 PM
Dip Mali
Junior Member+

Yes, you can get job in a private company after doing plus two from NIOS.

You will be very much eligible to get government job as a teacher, you will have to appear for an entrance test conducted by the state itself.

Therefore, you will have to appear and clear the entrance test and after clearing it you can avail the job you wish to.
15th September 2021, 05:36 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can get job in private company after doing plus two from NIOS.

National Institute of Open Schooling certificate are valid from recognised and at par with other optional and State Board of School Education.
NIOS learners can appear and compete in various competitive examinations and can also eligible to apply for various Government and Private sector jobs.
15th September 2021, 06:52 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can get job in a private company after doing plus two from NIOS.

National Institute of Open Schooling certificate are valid, recognised and at par with other optional and State Board of School Education.

National Institute of Open Schooling learners can appear and compete in various competitive examinations and can also eligible to appear for the government and private sector jobs.
15th September 2021, 08:20 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

°°° Of course, you can get job in a private company after completing your 12th from National Institute of Open Schooling because it is a recognised board by government of India and has same validity as that of any other state or Central Board such as CBSE, ICSE etc
Just on the basis of 12th standard, you are not going to get job in any private company because minimum educational qualification that is required to work in a private company is graduation in the subject you are interested and according to the demand of the company.
So, you have to pursue graduation in any of the stream you are interested after completing your 12th.

°°°You can pursue one of the fofollowing graduations

B.Tech

Bachelor of Engineering

B.Com

Etc.
15th September 2021, 11:23 PM
periwinkle09876

YES, you can get job in private company after doing your intermediate from National Institute of Open Schooling because it is a valid board and equivalent to CBSE ICSE and other state board slike GSEB.
The only thing that you have to keep in mind that while applying for private company you should have minimum educational qualification as per the requirement of the company.
You have to prepare yourself accordingly for that interview in which you are going to appear.
16th September 2021, 08:24 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Yes. After doing class 12 from NIOS, you can get jobs in a private company if you have good scores and skills.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?