12th April 2014, 10:06 PM
Unregistered

Can I attend MNC interviews having 59% in B.Tech but 2.5 years experience?

Hi...I have 2.5 years of experienced in a small IT company as java developer...Now I wish to switch over to mnc..but my percentage in b.tech is 59..Am I eligible to attend interview in mnc...Will they consider my percentage or experience?

15th April 2014, 04:26 PM
Support
Forum Staff

Thumbs up Re: Can I attend MNC interviews having 59% in B.Tech but 2.5 years experience?

Yes, you can very well attend the interview in MNC companies and don't worry about the % in B.Tech degree as the companies will look only your experience.

Now all you need to do is to check with all your friends who are working in different MNC companies and ask them to inform you whenever they have openings in their company so that they can refer you for the interview process.

Just make sure that you are prepared well with the Java domain knowledge as the questions asked will be a bit advanced than you would have got when joined as a fresher. If you perform well in the interview then sure you will get the job.

CLICK HERE!! to know about the current java developer jobs available in India.

CLICK HERE!! to know more job openings from LinkedIn network.
20th October 2015, 07:10 PM
Roja kaki

Default Re: Can I attend MNC interviews having 59% in B.Tech but 2.5 years experience?

You are experienced candidate having 2.5 years of experience so once you get no company will ask percentage.
->Because company want experience candidate not candidate who have 70 ,80 percentages.
->They want experience people who have subject not the people who have percentage
-> so better you go with attending interviews
-> Definately you will get .
16th September 2021, 07:26 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I attend MNC interviews having 59% in B.Tech but 2.5 years experience?

I have less Percentage in 10 standard is eligibility for MNV company's
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?