26th September 2015, 01:14 AM
Unregistered

Will I be able to get a private sector job if I have completed 12th from NIOS board?

If I pass 12th from nios can I take a admission in othar college /univercities in future and this is vailid like Rbse/cbse board please give me take a right decision about my career? Can you please give me the right information on the same?

Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any problem in getting job in any field or in any private companies of engineering after passing 12th from NIOS board?
  2. Is there any problem in getting job at private companies on the basis of NIOS?
  3. Is there any problem to get a job in private companies after completing 12th from NIOS board?
  4. Is it difficult to get job for 12th NIOS student?
  5. Is NIOS board government recognized? Will I get a job in government job after passing 12th from NIOS board? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Is NIOS board a recognized board?
  7. Is it difficult to study MBBS in Japan if pursue 12th from NIOS Board?
  8. Can I study F.Y.B.Com/T.Y.B.Com/S.Y.B.Com from NIOS if completed 12th YCMOU?
  9. Can I appear in 12th Science NIOS Board exam now if completed 10th NIOS in this year?
  10. Am I eligible to study MBBS if completed 12th PCM from Maharashtra Board and PCB from NIOS Board?
  11. Should I reappear in 12th from Regular Board if completed NIOS and studying B.Com?
  12. Can I get job in any reputed company if pursuing 12th from NIOS Board? Possibility to study B.Tech(Civil Engineering)?
  13. Can I get a job in government sector after scoring 72% in B.E? What is the available scope in private sector?
  14. After 12th should I g for a job in government sector? I have passed 10th exam from Jharkhand board
  15. Whether pursuing 12th from NIOS board is barrier for studying Engineering and getting job?
  16. Whether NIOS Board is equivalent to CBSE/ICSE Board? Is it a barrier if completed 12th NIOS after 11th CBSE?
  17. Can I appear in 12th NIOS Board exam without appearing in 11th standard? Is NIOS a recognized Board?
  18. Can I get admission in IP University to study BCA if study 12th NIOS?
27th September 2015, 01:42 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will I be able to get a private sector job if I have completed 12th from NIOS board?

NIOS is the National Institute of Open Schooling and the certificates obtained from this board is valid for every kind of public and private sector jobs and for the higher studies in all institutes and universities.

So, you must not take tension about the NIOS schooling, you will be eligible for the jobs in private sector after completing 10+2 from it, once you complete your bachelor's degree, you can get jobs in companies for which you meet eligibility criteria and for which you clear the various stages of recruitment.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?