1st December 2016, 04:13 PM
Unregistered

List of companies to apply for a job in private company after ITI Instrumentation? How much salary I can get in a private company?

Hello sir, I have completed ITI in Instrumentation and now want to apply for job in a private company. Please tell me which are the companies where I can apply for the job? How much salary I can get in a private company?

Related Questions:
  1. Which company should I join to get more salary being an Instrumentation Engineer and working in Voltas company?
  2. Salary range after B.Sc from private college? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. What are the exams after B.Tech to get job in core companies? List of all national, state level and private companies exams?
  4. Am I eligible to get a job with salary 15k-30k a month after completion of B.Sc Agriculture? Which private companies I can apply for the job?
  5. What will be the scope for Girls in PSUs after completion of B.Tech in IT? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. List few private instrumentation companies in Chennai for jobs?
  7. List of core companies for Electronics and Instrumentation branch
  8. What are the expectation from freshers in private companies?
  9. List of private Core companies? How to get placed in them?
  10. Salary negotiation as MBBS Doctor in private company?
  11. How to get a government job after completing MBA in Finance and while working in Private company?
  12. List of core companies details which provides job for Instrumentation and Control Engineering candidates?
  13. List of private core companies to apply for final year projects in ECE?
  14. In which sector should an electronics and communication engineer work to get a better earning in future? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. If I do Mining should I get a job in private company?
  16. List Pharmaceutical companies under private sector offering jobs to Pharm D students?
  17. What is the starting salary for mechanical engineer who is working in private company? -- [New]
  18. Will the application form be rejected with colored photo without date?
4th December 2016, 11:57 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of companies to apply for a job in private company after ITI Instrumentation? How much salary I can get in a private company?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello sir, I have completed ITI in Instrumentation and now want to apply for job in a private company. Please tell me which are the companies where I can apply for the job? How much salary I can get in a private company?

The list of companies to apply for a job in private company after ITI Instrumentation is given below;

General Electric Company (GE) - Official Website

Optima Instruments - Official Website

G S Engineering & Construction - Official Website

Aarvi Encon Pvt. Ltd - Official Website

Sodexo Facilities Management Services - Official Website

Royal Carbon Black Pvt. Ltd, New Era House, Mogul Lane, Near Magnet Hall, Matunga West, Mumbai – 022 4082 9532

The salary will be Rs 1 to 2 Lakhs per annum; it will vary based on your experience. You can find the job vacancy details in the job portals like Naukri
4th December 2016, 09:18 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of companies to apply for a job in private company after ITI Instrumentation? How much salary I can get in a private company?

As you have completed ITI in Instrumentation, so with this qualification you can apply for jobs in some of the following companies listed below:

> Gharda Chemicals. (Maharashtra).

> Success Future Maker Pvt. Ltd. (New Delhi).

> Bright Future makers Pvt. Ltd. (Delhi).

> Future India Pvt. Ltd. (Delhi).

> KD Groups. (Delhi).

> SR Solutions. (Delhi).

> SR Turbo Energy Pvt Ltd. (Maharashtra).

> ADIS Infrastructure Pvt Ltd. (Thane).

> Pattabhi Agro Foods Pvt Ltd. (Andhra Pradesh).

> Orbit India. (Delhi).

> RMS Controls. (Chennai) etc.

With this qualification you can get salary ranging from Rs 20.000/- to Rs 30,000/- per month.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?