25th August 2015, 05:42 PM
Unregistered

Can I get job in Robosoft Technologies being a B.E. Computer Science Engineer and completed 6 months Mobile Application Development Training?

Hello Sir,
I have completed my B.E. in Computer Science Engineering and also done with my Mobile Application Development Training of 6 months. Can I get job in Robosoft Technologies?

13th September 2015, 08:02 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get job inRobosoft Technolo gies being a B.E. Computer Science Engineer and completed 6 months Mobile Application Development Training?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir,
I have completed my B.E. in Computer Science Engineering and also done with my Mobile Application Development Training of 6 months. Can I get job in Robosoft Technologies?
Yes, you can jobs in Robosoft Technologies.

Eligibility criteria of Robosoft Technologies recruitment:-

1)Required percentage of marks throughout the studies for Robosoft Technologies is 60%
2)You should not have any pending backlogs.
3)Candidates having more than two years gap throughout the studies are not eligible for Robosoft Technologies recruitment.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?