1st March 2014, 02:01 PM
Unregistered

Can I get job in USA after M.Tech?

when i complete my m.tech for mechnical engg. in india then can i get job in usa. is it possible ?

1st March 2014, 06:21 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get job in USA after M.Tech?

Yes, you can definitely get job in USA after completion of your M.Tech degree course from India. But it is only possible when any company especially US company recruits you in India and then gives your posting in USA. It is not possible to go in USA and then appear for interview there and get job in USA. For such case, you need work permit in your VISA along with a genuine reason to travel to USA.

However, you should keep in mind that the job in USA is subjected to the unemployment rate of that country. Once the unemployment rate goes above nine percent, you will be sacked and asked to leave the country if you are not a citizen of USA.
14th March 2015, 10:47 PM
Unregistered

i am doing mtech computerscience engineering in India. and i like to get a job in USA , is it possible? whwt are the steps i need to take? where to apply? please replay.
19th December 2017, 12:08 PM
Unregistered

Hi, i had done masters in Electrical Engineering and had 8 years of teaching experience in Electrical . How can i get job in US? Do i need to clear any exam here to work as a Electrical Engineer or in teaching field?
Kindly suggest
31st October 2019, 10:40 AM
Unregistered

I have complicated mtech in mechanical in india
I have 4 year field experience
I have green card
Can i get job directly in usa or i have to give any exam ??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?