28th January 2014, 06:11 PM
Unregistered

Indian degree is valid for job in USA? Expected salary?

I have completed my Msc.environmental biotechnology from India with 72%. my spouse is citizen of USA. I want to do job in USA as per my education. indian degree valid for job in USA? can I get job in USA? what is expected salary?

Related Questions:
  1. What are the job opportunities in environmental biotechnologist
  2. How may I apply for a job in USA or in Canada? I'm doing B.Sc in Hotel management
  3. How can I get a job in USA after completing pharma-D in Pakistan?
  4. List of exams I need to pass to validate my degree in USA and get a job? I've done my Pharm-D from Pakistan
  5. Which test I need to pass in order to carry out medical practice in USA?
  6. Is it beneficial to do B.Tech from USA or from Indian Colleges like Thapar and PEC? Would a degree of B.Tech from USA help me in getting a good salary in India?
  7. How may I apply for jobs in USA and Canada in hotel and tourism sector?
  8. How can I apply job in USA or Canada? I'm doing B.Sc in hotel management
  9. Can B.Com degree assist us in getting job in USA with salary upto Rs 50000? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. What test do I need to appear in order to validate my Phama-D of Pakistan in USA?
  11. Is IELTS valid in USA for Law degree holder?
  12. Job openings for Mechanical engineers in USA? Indian B.Tech is applicable for job in USA?
  13. USA civil engineering job are avilable or not for Indian people without citizenship of USA?
  14. Is the PG Pharmacy degree from Canada valid in India? How much salary can i get?
  15. Is it beneficial to do B.Tech from USA? Will it help me in getting a job with good salary in India?
  16. Can I get a job with Ph.D in USA after M.Tech in Nanotechnology? How many universities in USA offer this?
  17. Is the Canada B.Pharm degree valid in India? Do I have to give any exam after coming back? How much salary can I expect after PG if I want a job in India?
  18. Is AMIETE-CS bachelor degree valid in USA for study of masters degree?
2nd February 2014, 10:53 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Indian degree is valid for job in USA? Expected salary?

No, you cannot go for jobs in USA like this directly and that too merely on the basis that your spouse is a citizen of USA. Indian degrees are not valid in USA in this way. If any of the US companies comes to India and recruits, giving you posting in USA, then you can go for jobs in USA in that company and then other companies with your experience. But no company in USA will accept Indian degrees if you go for the interview as a fresher there. Moreover, unless you become a permanent citizen of USA you can be sacked from job anytime when the unemployment rate goes below 9%.

Hence first of all, try for US companies from India. If not, then pursue higher studies in US and then go for job there. Meanwhile, try to get the citizenship of US which you can get easily since your spouse is already a citizen of US.
2nd February 2014, 10:56 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

No, you cannot go for jobs in USA like this directly and that too merely on the basis that your spouse is a citizen of USA. Indian degrees are not valid in USA in this way. If any of the US companies comes to India and recruits, giving you posting in USA, then you can go for jobs in USA in that company and then other companies with your experience. But no company in USA will accept Indian degrees if you go for the interview as a fresher there. Moreover, unless you become a permanent citizen of USA you can be sacked from job anytime when the unemployment rate goes below 9%.

Hence first of all, try for US companies from India. If not, then pursue higher studies in US and then go for job there. Meanwhile, try to get the citizenship of US which you can get easily since your spouse is already a citizen of US.
16th May 2015, 03:48 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my M.Sc. degree in mathematics this year. My husband is in USA and i am also moving USA in next year . my M.Sc degree is valid in USA for work or not? if no, then what can i do for getting good job in USA?
17th July 2015, 08:59 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my B pharma from UPTU in 2015with69.5 percent Lucknow ,India
Can i get job in US in future
If no than what i have to do
14th July 2016, 01:37 PM
Unregistered

I am studying my final year degree (bcom)
After completing of bcom ,I don't know what to do for job.
I need job in Canada ,can u give me any tips to settle my life.
3rd April 2018, 01:04 PM
Unregistered

Hi, I am studying b.sc with chemistry. After complete it i will do job in indian pharmaceutical company for some years. Then i want to do job in usa pharmaceutical company. Is indian experience valid in usa? How many years experience required?
11th August 2018, 06:04 PM
Unregistered

I have compiled msc yoga and physical education i have 4 years experience i need hop in usa. Or any hop
8th February 2019, 10:08 AM
Unregistered

I have done B.E (in instrumentation &control) four years back. I want to get a nice job in US. Can u guide me please??
10th March 2019, 05:27 AM
Unregistered

I did Masters degree in English and also in Public Administration from India .How can I get a job in U.S.A
31st May 2019, 12:49 PM
Unregistered

I am a primary government teacher in Gujarat india.with 12 th science.
I have passed also Bachler degree ..any jobs for me in usa
17th July 2019, 04:00 PM
Unregistered

My qualifiation is BA B.Ed (English) is there any scope for me to get the job? Also is there any specific examinations to clear? Or, can i straight away apply for a job in the embassy? what will be the likely job that i met get and salry.. Please help. Thank you in advance.
17th July 2019, 04:01 PM
Unregistered

My qualifiation is BA B.Ed (English) is there any scope for me to get the job? Also is there any specific examinations to clear? Or, can i straight away apply for a job in the embassy? what will be the likely job that i met get and salry.. Please help. Thank you in advance.
12th June 2021, 10:09 AM
Unregistered

How much monthly salary in US
4th August 2021, 06:11 PM
Unregistered

My qualifiation is BHMS homoeopathy doctor is there any scope for me to get the job ?also is there any specific examination to clear ? How can i get a job in us . My clinical experience 2years
3rd June 2022, 07:39 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my m.phil in accounts field.
May l apply for the job in USA? Is this degree worth in apply online?kindly reply.
6th July 2023, 12:10 PM
Unregistered

I Have degree In India I job In USA with indian Degree
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?