17th April 2012, 08:39 AM
Unregistered

How to go to USA for M.Tech after B.Tech from India?

i want to go usa for mtech after my btech frm india. i have my girlfriend in usa she has permanent residence. i will marry her thn sir tell me futher what i have to do for my pr and admission of mtech

27th November 2012, 03:42 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to go to USA for M.Tech after B.Tech from India?

Now I am pursuing B.Tech final year, I would like to do MS. Which is best place for doing MS either India or Abroad?
19th October 2013, 12:25 PM
Unregistered

I am pursuing b-tech of 3rd year student i want to continue my study from USA in M-tech so please guide me for this course in detail.
16th March 2014, 02:05 PM
Unregistered

If you have good percentage. . In Btec than your addms in us coll will be easy. . . Us gov will give scholorship . . . If ur percentage in Btec is not up to mark than u should pay lakhs and lakhs. . . .
21st May 2015, 04:41 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir/ Madam

I am US citizen but my parents are from India. and i have completed my whole schooling and Graduation B.Tech form India. So is it necessary for me to give IELTS or TOEFL exams???? kindly clarify the same. and also provide me a details list of universities where no IELTS or TOEFL is required to take admission in M.Tech????????
12th May 2018, 08:18 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I am pushing b.tech Of 3rd year in India and I want to continue my study from USA in m.tech. So please guide me for this in detail
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?