15th September 2015, 09:06 PM
Unregistered

Scope of MBA course in Operations field? What package can i expect after this?

I have done BE in Information Technology. Now i am planning to do MBA, so what would be the scope of doing MBA in operations? What will be the salary package after this?

Related Questions:
  1. Package which I can expect after doing BBA(Finance) and MBA(Finance)?
  2. Should I choose MBA in IT or MBA in operations after doing BSc IT? Syllabus of MBA(IT)?
  3. Should I opt for MBA in IT or MBA in operations? Syllabus of MBA(IT)?
  4. Can I get a high salary in Automation Field? What is the future scope after B.E ECE?
  5. Correspondence graduation either in B.Com or Public Administration which will be better?
  6. How should I do Ph.D or a job in Supply Chain and Operations in biotechnology field in US after completing MBA?
  7. Eligibility for ME after PG Diploma?
  8. Institutes offering course in MBA in Logistics and Shipping or Operations?
  9. What salary package can i expect after completing my BFM course?
  10. Scope and salary packages in the field of Agriculture Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. What is the scope in Metallurgy course after 4 years? How much is the package and companies offering the placements?
  12. Scope of event management under MBA? What is the maximum salary package offered to an MBA in LPU?
  13. Scope and salary package in the field of agriculture engineering in India? Is it true that it has less scope as compared to other branches?
  14. Bachelor degree in Hotel management is possible after B.Com?
  15. MBA directly after Engineering or after 2 years experience? Which MBA stream is good for software engineer to get management level positions in software industry?
  16. Is BSc Agriculture good for career? Can I expect a package of 10-12 lakhs?
  17. Scope of MBA students in IT field? Are MBA students not eligible for BPO jobs?
  18. How much salary can we earn if we do MSc Biotechnology from JNU and then go for further studies?
16th September 2015, 12:20 AM
swati salve

Default Re: Scope of MBA course in Operations field? What package can i expect after this?

Operations management is the corporate area in charge of designing, managing and tracking different processes.

Some of the job titles of this field are:
few posts to park
Operations Executive
Assistant Manager Operations
IT Operations Administrators
Deputy Manager – Cinema Operations
Area Operations Manager
Retail Operations Manager
Operations Manager
Process re-engineering Managers
Manufacturing consulting Managers
General Operations Managers
Plant Manager
Channel Manager for GSM operations
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?