17th January 2017, 11:39 AM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in the 6th semester directly if I cleared my backlogs in the 2nd year?

Respected Sir, I am a Diploma student but 1 year down in the second year because of the first year backlogs. I cleared those subject in winter last year and now I want direct admission in the 6th semester so I want to know can I get admission in the 6th semester directly if I cleared my backlogs in the 2nd year? Please answer as soon as possible.

18th January 2017, 09:21 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission in the 6th semester directly if I cleared my backlogs in the 2nd year?

No, you can't get admission in 6th semester directly even if you have cleared your backlogs in 2nd year. You can continue your 5th semester of Diploma course if you have passed 2nd year or 4th semester. You can clear you backlogs till completion of your Diploma course. Most of the colleges allows students to clear their backlogs till the completion of their three years Diploma course, so, you can get admission in 5th semester and not in 6th semester of Diploma course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?