29th October 2021, 09:11 PM
Unregistered

Got selected in campus for Infosys(Software company) being a Mechanical Engineer, shall I opt for that?

Studying in seventh semester Mechanical engineering and secured 75% aggregate. Got selected to software company i.e Infosys. Being a hard core Mechanical man what will be the carrier growth? Iam very much interested in Manufacturing sectors ie. Automobiles, dezineing and also plan to pursue my higher studies if got through GATE exams.

Kindly advice me for better future

31st October 2021, 10:17 AM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Got selected in campus for Infosys(Software company) being a Mechanical Engineer, shall I opt for that?

You are the one, who can plan well for yourself.
If you have got the job, and the salary is also good , you have the option of joining it.
As there are so many who are in search of jobs, and they are unable to get that.
You can do the job if you feel interested or else you can leave it ,if you can find some other work of your interest like in manufacturing field.
Infosys is a big company, and many dreamt of joining it.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?