25th February 2018, 06:00 PM
Unregistered

Can I get promotion if selected in Concentrix Daksh after working for 3 years in Wipro?

I am working in Wipro for 3 years. I have completed my B.Com after that I got job in Wipro and working continuously without any gap or any job. Last week I had an interview in Concentrix Daksh, there I am selected. As, I haven’t got any promotion in Wipro, so I think that I could look for another job. But the matter is Concentrix is not paying like Wipro. I am also ok with the salary but I want to know if there is any promotion I will get in Wipro or not?

6th March 2018, 06:30 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get promotion if selected in Concentrix Daksh after working for 3 years in Wipro?

Promotion will depend on your performance after joining the company. If the present company is not paying your well like Wipro, then it would not be a good decision to leave your present company.

If you are getting a higher post after clearing the interview, then only you should change the company. Normally, after 3 years of working, you should be eligible for a good rise in salary. Promotion is never guaranteed in BPO sector, because there are very few posts available at higher level.
8th March 2018, 05:44 PM
EngineerSolution

Default Re: Can I get promotion if selected in Concentrix Daksh after working for 3 years in Wipro?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am working in Wipro for 3 years. I have completed my B.Com after that I got job in Wipro and working continuously without any gap or any job. Last week I had an interview in Concentrix Daksh, there I am selected. As, I haven’t got any promotion in Wipro, so I think that I could look for another job. But the matter is Concentrix is not paying like Wipro. I am also ok with the salary but I want to know if there is any promotion I will get in Wipro or not?
Please check with the HR at Concentrix about the designation you are going to. If the job level is higher than what your previous employer (Wipro) was offering then you can get company change and promotion at the same time. This happens usually. Also you will get salary hike as well.

After 3 years it is ok to get a switch with promotion and hike.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?