12th November 2014, 09:57 PM
Unregistered

Comparison in terms of Salary, work environment and training prospect between Syntel and Tech-Mahindra for freshers?

hello
Syntel or tech mahindra? Which is better? Please make me know about the working culture, salary comparision of both the companies for freshers. And what about training periods and training centers for freshers?? I got offer from both the companies.... please help me out.....

23rd November 2014, 06:46 PM
Support
Forum Staff

Thumbs up Re: Comparison in terms of Salary, work environment and training prospect between Syntel and Tech-Mahindra for freshers?

TECH MAHINDRA VS SYNTEL:

For a fresher both the companies seems to be a better place to start with as both have more or less the same salary package and work culture. Some of things which you need to check is which is near your hometown, so that you can work as well be with family which would automatically help you to save lot of money when trying to be independent in the beginning of your career.

You can go through the official employee's review of both companies to take a call for yourself.

Syntel review - CLICK HERE!!

Tech Mahindra review - CLICK HERE!!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?