12th August 2014, 02:12 PM
Unregistered

Which company is best among Mahindra Satyam and HCL?

Hello
I am selected in Mahindra Satyam and HCL. I am confused to select the company. so pls will u help me to know which is best company?
Mahindra Satyam
Salary:1.9 lak pm
After training they will post any where in India
HCL
Salary:2 Lak pm

13th August 2014, 12:03 AM
Support
Forum Staff

Thumbs up Re: Comparison of Mahindra Satyam and HCL?

I would say go for HCL since you have a known location Bangalore and probably pay is bit higher than Mahindra Satyam. There are no major differences which can be given between these two companies since both are working under the same services domain.

Initial 1-3 years will be just gaining experience time when you join as fresher. Later once you gain experience then you can jump into different good product companies as well where they will pay you more plus work will be more challenging.

So, make sure you work hard from the start no matter if you join in HCL or Mahindra Satyam and try to learn more and more things from the start so that you will know more when you go down the line with 1-3 years experience which will ultimately help you to set a better career path!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?