19th October 2014, 01:40 PM
Unregistered

Which course should I choose to get job in any hospital of UAE having completed M.Sc in Nursing?

Hello
I am a M.Sc Nurse, completed 1 year of teaching experience
what short course i have to study to get a job in
hospital in UAE one of the gulf countries????????

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure for getting job in ESI Hospital? Upcoming ESI Nursing Exams?
  2. How to get a job in tamilnadu government sector after completing nursing course in private hospital? Can I get a job in state government?
  3. Can I get the application form for nursing job in India Army? I have finished nursing course in Durtland Hospital
  4. How to get a job in the same government hospital after passing diploma in nursing?
  5. Job opportunities, scope and colleges offering admission for M.Sc(Clinical Research, Pharmacovigilance and Anatomy)?
  6. Past years papers of MSc Nursing in Nimhans Hospital?
  7. Which is the best between MSc Nursing and MSc Dietetics? I have completed BSc Nursing
  8. M.Sc. in Nursing or MBA in Hospital Management? Best options in nursing field? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. M.Sc Clinical Research, Pharmocovigilance or Anatomy, which one is good to get nice salary and more scope
  10. Is there MSc Nursing course in Lissie Hospital Cochin? Fee structure for MSc Nursing in Kerala? Solved and unsolved question papers for MSc Nursing entrance exam?
  11. From which colleges can I get do MSc Nursing in Obstetric in Ahmedabad? I have completed my BSc Nursing
  12. After BSc which other course should I choose? I have completed BSc in Microbiology
  13. Details about admission Nursery?
  14. Can I do MSc dietetics after completing BSc Nursing?
  15. In which job can I apply after completing MSc in Nursing? Is there any opportunity for me?
  16. What is the scope after BPMT?
  17. Is it good to do Hospital administration course or Msc Nursing in abroad after finishing BSc Nursing and 1 year clinical experience?
  18. Is there any scope for me in government job after completing my MSc in Nursing in medical surgical nursing?
14th August 2016, 05:23 PM
monu2681992

Default Re: Which course should I choose to get job in any hospital of UAE having completed M.Sc in Nursing?

First of i would like to tell you a fact for your kind information. It is not advisable for the woman to work in gulf countries if they are not from that particular country.

The second thing is that, being a M.Sc nurse you have a teaching experience and wanted to work in hospital in UAE. So, basically what is your aspiration. Whether to be a nurse or to be a teacher.

Since, you have a teaching experience than i would like to suggest you some job based on teaching, and trust me this teaching job is too good for you as compared to other job. Even you can be a medical teacher too.

So, the short term course to get involved in teaching profession is to get your B.ED degree done and then apply to any of the teaching institution.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?