19th October 2014, 01:40 PM
Unregistered

Job opportunities in UAE for Ph.D holder in Education?

Respected sir
I am an M.com, M.ed holder with Ph.d in education.
Is there any job oppourtunities for me in UAE????????
please tell me about it immediately
thank you and regards

Related Questions:
  1. Can I join in an approved distance education for either B Tech Or BE in electronics from UAE? Any Indian bank will provide me loan for it?
  2. Which branch of B.Tech has wide scope in UAE? -- [New]
  3. M.Ed or Ph.D in Zoology which course is better from teaching point of view?
  4. Which Ph.D branch in Pharmacology should I opt after M.Sc for wider Indian job prospects?
  5. CMJ degree for UAE employment? Required attestations for proceeding UAE?
  6. Job opportunities after completing PhD in Environmental science (Senior research fellowship)?
  7. Which engineering field has more job opportunities in Doha and UAE? Which engineering is good to get into Infosys or Infopark?
  8. Any university providing part time course for degree in Civil Engineering in UAE?
  9. Details regarding distance education course for M.Sc MLT? I have done B.Sc MLT and working in UAE
  10. Career and Job opportunities for MSW? I am currently studying in final year B.A(Sociology) through distance education
  11. Which course should I choose to get job in any hospital of UAE having completed M.Sc in Nursing?
  12. Job opportunities for BSc Nursing degree holder at PGI, Chandigarh? What are the necessary requirements for this? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. What is the future after completing diploma? Job opportunities for ECE diploma holder? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. How to get a teaching job in UAE?
  15. Is Ph.d equivalent to NET? How can I get a government job?
  16. Chances for the selection in international companies after MCA?
  17. Can I do part time PhD from UAE after completing MCA from Madras university?
  18. How can I get job in UAE having 1.5 years experience?
14th August 2016, 05:29 PM
monu2681992

Default Re: Job opportunities in UAE for Ph.D holder in Education?

It seems that you have done enough of degree to get the job. Now it is time for you to get ready for the job Hunt. And one more thing i would like to make clear note to you. before finding job be specific about : getting a job in a specified country or region / (or) getting a job.

So, if you are getting most of the job easily then you can search the job based on the specified region, but if you are not getting any job and you need it badly then it is my humble suggestion not to be specific about the country or the region, just take it and work it.

Later after getting the experience you can switch to different company then at that time you can be specific for the country or the region.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?