19th July 2015, 05:41 PM
Unregistered

Which course should I do to settle in Abroad having completed M.Sc Nursing with Teaching experience?

I am a m.sc nurse completed 1 year of teaching experience now i am planning to settle in gulf countries what course i have to to get a job in abudhabi?

1st June 2016, 12:59 AM
january2016

Default Re: Which course should I do to settle in Abroad having completed M.Sc Nursing with Teaching experience?

In order to settle in Dubai you don't need to have any course you need to have green card. If you are a green card holder of any country then you are legally the resident of that country. So, you need to marry a guy of that country. this is a legal process.

But if you wanted to settle in the gulf with the business perspective then it is not possible as your business perspective wall have certain deadline and you weed to accomplish it and then you have to return back
1st June 2016, 01:00 AM
samsung1992

Default Re: Which course should I do to settle in Abroad having completed M.Sc Nursing with Teaching experience?

Yes, you can settle int he gulf for a short period of time for the business perspective or the job perspective or Study perspective.

In order to settle in Dubai you don't need to have any course you need to have green card. If you are a green card holder of any country then you are legally the resident of that country. So, you need to marry a guy of that country. this is a legal process.

But if you wanted to settle in the gulf with the business perspective then it is not possible as your business perspective wall have certain deadline and you weed to accomplish it and then you have to return back
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?