26th June 2014, 08:28 PM
Unregistered

Which course should I opt after B.Tech Instrumentation Engineering for getting placement in abroad?

sir
i am a B.tech (instrumention engg) from Karunya University Tamil nadu.
I would like to join for some course for getting a job on abroad .
Can you advise me which course I should join to get a good placement?

Related Questions:
  1. How to study abroad for my PG? I am a B.Tech instrumentation and control
  2. What should I do in order to get abroad placement after completing B.Tech in EEE branch? Should I go for software industry?
  3. Any universities offering BSc Instrumentation course through distance mode? Procedure to apply for engineering course in India or Abroad?
  4. Colleges in India and Abroad for Mtech in Instrumentation?
  5. How to pursue B.Tech in electronics and instrumentation engineering?
  6. JNTU B.Tech in Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering 1st Sem Industrial Instrumentation Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  7. How may I get IES Syllabus for Electronics and instrumentation engineering? I've done B.Tech(Electronics and instrumentation)
  8. Can I further opt for M.Tech course in abroad? I am a engineering student of 3rd year CSE
  9. Job opportunities after doing B.Tech in Instrumentation Engineering?
  10. Which engineering branch should I opt as I have stammering problem and which may not create an issue during placement interviews?
  11. M.Tech in Electronics & Instrumentation from Abroad?
  12. How can I prepare for RRB? I am pursuing B.Tech in electronics and instrumentation engineering
  13. Is it beneficial for a girl to opt Chemical Engineering course? Why most people avoid it? Jobs opportunities in India and Abroad?
  14. M.Tech Correspondence Without Any Entrance Exam?
  15. How to do M.Sc in Physics in Distance Learning through IGNOU? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. How to do B.E or B.Tech in Instrumentation after doing diploma in Instrumentation Engineering?
  17. Way to learn something more after completion of BE?
  18. Top university abroad for studying MS course in Electronics and Instrumentation except USA? Which are the difference courses offered in MS?
20th May 2016, 10:31 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which course should I opt after B.Tech Instrumentation Engineering for getting placement in abroad?

There are many course options after completion of B.Tech course in Instrumentation Engineering to get a job in abroad. You should go for post graduation course in abroad which will help you to get wide job scope and lucrative career options. You should go for the course in the field of your interest and future goals. Since you have done B.Tech, so you should go for MS course in the field of your interest which can be instrumentation, data sciences, computer science, etc. Apart from this you can also switch to other discipline if you want like pursue MBA course, Post graduate diploma course, etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?