19th August 2013, 05:52 PM
Unregistered

How to study abroad for my PG? I am a B.Tech instrumentation and control

i m a btech in instrumentation and control. i have 7 cgpa in graduation and 90% marks in 10th and 12th...i want to study abroad for my post graduation.plz suggest me the good colleges and also countries to which i can go for my PG according to my profile..currently i m working in a manufacturing company for 2 months

Related Questions:
  1. How to pursue B.Tech in electronics and instrumentation engineering?
  2. Job Opportunities after completion of Engineering in Information Technology? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Scope and career opportunities for B.Tech Instrumentation and Control and B.Tech Biomedical?
  4. Can a person pursuing B.Tech in instrumentation and control engineering branch apply for IES?
  5. How to do training in Automation being Electronics Instrumentation & Control engineer?
  6. How to study M.Tech in Instrumentation in Abroad?
  7. Organizations which require Instrumentation and Control Engineers?
  8. M.Tech in Electronics & Instrumentation from Abroad?
  9. How to do training in Automation? I have done B.Tech in Electronics Instrumentation and Control
  10. What is the scope of instrumentation and control engineering?
  11. Summer Internship/Training programme for B.Tech Instrumentation and Control Engineering student?
  12. Am I eligible to apply for B.Tech/B.E.(Instrumentation Engineering) through Distance Education if completed Diploma in Instrumentation & Control Engineering? -- [New]
  13. Is it possible to do M.Tech in Instrumentation and Control without GATE score card? Which institute is better for me?
  14. Where can I do training after doing B.Tech in instrumentation and control branch in 3rd year from SOA university
  15. Details of M.Tech in Instrumentation and Control Instrumentation seats? I am a final year student of C&I
  16. How to study M.Tech Instrumentation in Abroad with scholarship?
  17. What package will be offered after EIE? Future stream in EIE after Post Graduation?
  18. How can I get scholarship for Abroad studies?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?